Ask
    trudyyoung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 12:34 PM
    Sharing a bedroom
    Can three sisters ages two seven and eighth share the same bedroom
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 12:35 PM

Depends on the location, but by and large, there are no laws that govern this. Why do you ask?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 13, 2009, 12:37 PM

Generally there is nothing wrong with that.
    jai_myers Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2009, 07:37 AM
    I see nothing wrong with it as long as they have there own space. I have a 3 year old and a 13 year old that share a room

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children Sharing A Bedroom/Bed [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 12 yr old daughter who lives with me, my live in boyfriend has a 13 yr old daughter who visits every other weekend. Her mother is causing a fit because we do not have a separate bedroom and bed for her daughter. The girls choose to "camp out" on the living room floor when she is here. I...

Bedroom sharing [ 4 Answers ]

I have three girls sharing a bedroom in a council property aged 11,5 and 2. Is thisok?

Sharing bedroom with opposite sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi My daughter sleeps at her dads house two days a week and Recently she has told me that she shares her bedroom with her older brother I thought there was some kind of law against this my daughter is only 4 years and her half brther is 13 yrs old I am personally not happy about this but I don't...

Children sharing bedroom [ 7 Answers ]

Could you tell me what age brother and sister of different sexes can share a bedroom

Sharing a bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a stepson of 14 a stepdaughter of 7 who both share the same bedroom meanwhile ai have a son of 14 who comes and stays of a week end . We rent private in a 2 bedroom house as it is all we can afford . We are on the council list. DOES ANYONE NO WHAT THE BRITISH LAGAL AGE IS FOR...

View more questions Search