Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IamHidden Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2009, 09:59 PM
    MTVS Made Hip Hop Dancer
    There was recentley a show on mtv I want to be made in a hip hop dance but the show is a series on mtv called MADE its against these three high schools kids Abby,Eddie and Christine I was watching the show to see who won the 10,000 dollars but than I had to leave So I didn't get to see the ending can someone tell me who won??
    vanillaface Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 11:38 PM

Eddie won, and the other two got $1000 as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be a dancer, but , I don't know where to start [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new on here, I'm 18 and I have a passion for dancing. I do hiphop, but I'm also caucasian.I want to go big with my dancing, when I dance, everything else disappears. If you have any suggestions on hepling me become a professional dancer, I would really appreciate it!:)

Dancer in Paralyzer video? [ 5 Answers ]

I am desperate for some help, lol. I have been wondering this for the longest time and have yet to get an answer. I need help identifying an actor in a video. I have never seen him before, so I don't think he is that popular of an actor, but I do know that he is the lead dancer in the Finger Eleven...

Exotic Dancer tips [ 14 Answers ]

I need to make the most money possible in 2 months. I'm an exotic dancer. Does anyone who dances, knows about exotic dancing or attends strip clubs ofter have any tips on how to make the most out of these 2 months?

To be a Exotic Dancer. [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wondering what's it like to be a Exotic Dancer? I use to think about doing it but I guess I'm scared. :confused:

View more questions Search