Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boncious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Cnfess my feelings to my friend
    Hi there's this female friend of mine we've been close friends since back in high school about 5 years back we even went to the matric farewell together we always there for each other, we talk about everything we spend too much time together but the problem is one, I've been hiding my feelings to her for about 4 years now, so the next Monday its her birthday I bought her a nice gift and I also want to send her a letter as well and I'm not really good with words so could you please writte it for me to tell her that I love her. I really love her and somehow I think she also feels the sameway. Can you please reply as soon as possible
    oldenoughtoknow Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Jan 11, 2009, 06:22 PM

A fancy letter won't impress her. But a letter written by you, from your heart? Well that might just work ;)

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have feelings for my friend! [ 4 Answers ]

I have talked to this girl named Haylei since school started. We talked but I never seen us more than that, until recently. I had a girlfriend named Lisa Marie. We were dating when I started gaining feelings for Haylei. The feelings have become so strong that I couldn't take the guilt and...

Does my best friend have feelings for me? What do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I've had feelings for one of my best friends for about a year now. I expressed my interest at the beginning of the summer at the insistence of mutual friends who indicated that they thought he had feelings for me. He responded that "it wasn't a matter of disinterest", thought there were other guys...

Feelings getting strong for my friend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need some help or advice I have had feels for a friend of mine since I met her but at the time she had a boyfriend and was in that relationship for 5 yrs I think and got two young children witch are lovely . She has just spilt up and I have been there for her and she knows I like her and I...

I have feelings for my friend, but he doesn't know. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been developing feelings for my friend for quite some time, but he still doesn't know about them. How can I let him know without ruining our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way towards me?

View more questions Search