Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loucian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 08:42 PM
    Lucida ds right dosage as skin whitening
    I was told glutathione should be takn 2 tablets a day with 1000mg vit c for quick results.but is this the same with lucida ds.. it sez it shold be takn once aday only.. which is true.. they sez that if u take glutathione once it is only as anti oxidant and not for whitening skin.. :)
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2009, 09:41 AM

I think you are right? I'm using beauoxi white glutathione but I'm taking it 2 times a day with 1000mg vitamin c per intake. . I was told that if I'm going to take it once a day only then its for antioxidant purpose only. My friends noticed that I got lighter and my pimples are also gone . I'm using it for only 4 months . I'm also using angel placenta whitening night cream ( for face and neck only )

I think you should take it twice a day also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used Lucida-DS whitening pills? [ 40 Answers ]

Hi, if someone has been trying Lucida-DS pills then please tell me about the results... Coz I was thinking to buy it... but I'm not sure if it works... :rolleyes: Remmember to reply:) Thanx alot.

Lucida- ds whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Lucida-ds website states that glutathione alone is NOT effective unless taken together with grapseed oil extract. But the Watson's pharmacists there told me it's okay to take it on its own, without the aid of grapessed oil extract. Also the dosages the web prescribes and the Watson's...

L-Glutathione, Vitamin C, skin Whitening - Dosage [ 7 Answers ]

I am a Caucasian woman with Polycystic Ovarian Disease. As a result I have to take birth control pills to control my hormone levels and control this disease. Unfortunately, I have what can be best described as brown stained skin in various areas that are mostly private and after sun exposure with...

View more questions Search