Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wawy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 12:12 PM
    Is vitamin c with glutathione make your skin lightener?
    Is vitamin c with glutathione make your skin lightener?
    When can I see the ruselt??

I want to remover the dark spot in some part of my body:)

Are the these pills will solve the problem??
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2009, 09:34 AM

Hi if you are taking oral glutathione, then vitamin c is a must . If you are using injectable glutathione then vitamin c is not necessary for the absoption.

If you have problem areas you should use amazing herbs whitening cream instead of glutathione for whole body skin whitening. But it will help also. But if you want faster result then use TOPICAL product for your problem areas.

Jan 13, 2009, 01:47 PM

I used oral glutathione with vitamin c
    Is it enough to remove dark spot in my body?

Can u tell me what is the best amazing herbs whitening cream ? Is it safety without any risks

Jan 14, 2009, 11:33 AM

If you are to talk about the dark spots in your body, then I think you have to wait for months. But just like I said if you want to lighten some parts only then you should use topical products to that area specifically like amazing herbs whitening cream which is safe for me.

Jan 14, 2009, 11:38 AM

I will buy herbs whitening cream and I will still
    Used glutathione with vitamin c

When I can see the result of cream?
    Can I know whrer are you from ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Jan 14, 2009, 11:46 AM

From manila. Its amazing herbs whitening cream

Jan 14, 2009, 11:50 AM

Is this cream without HYDROQUINONE or
    MERCURY

I want to make sure it doesn't have bad effect

Jan 29, 2009, 03:09 PM

I started using that cream thanks a lot

Jan 30, 2009, 11:11 AM

I use it 2 to 3 times a day to the problem area.
    cecille Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 06:54 PM

Hi Wawy,

Check the article below about the function of vitamin c with glutathione for skin whitening.

Bestselling Gluta-C Glutathione Antioxidant and Skin Whitening Pill and Livatone Plus for Healthy Liver!

Very informative and easy to understand.

Feb 10, 2009, 01:06 PM

Thanks a lot
    But no one tell me if is really work or not
    Nandi0918 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 08:42 PM

Hey, I ordered Gluta-C online a couple of weeks ago, have been actively taking it for about three weeks now and I have noticed that my skin is clearer and brighter. However, I am also using Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream for oily skin, AND recently started using a product from Black Skin Care ,Dark Spots, Acne on Black skin , Hyperpigmentation, Acne on Dark skin ,SKin called Clear and Even Tone Fade Gel. To tell you the truth I have no idea which of these products has given me the most effective results or if it's the combination of the products that's helped cleared and even out my skin tone. (Now that I think about it that sounds crazy, but I haven't had any bad side effects so far..)I suffer from a lot of hyperpigmentation on my face, especially on my forehead, and also from very dark skin under my eyes (which is healing a bit but nothing amazing).Anyways, I take a multi-vitamin with 100% vitamin C in it, and the Gluta-C pills contain 100mg of vitamin C so I'm not too concerned about excessive use on that. I think to see fast results you should combine a topical skin lightener to your routine while taking a glutathione supplement.[/B][/B]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L-glutathione ,Vitamin C 1000mg IV injections for skin Lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody I've read about skin lightening complexion " L-glutathione pills (normally sold in 1 bottle of 500mg L-glutathione containing 500 pills in total at a cost of about USD275-300 per bottle), most people prefer to take L-glutathione injections (400mg IV/IM). Vitamin C 1000mg IV...

Skin Lightening - L-Glutathione and Vitamin C 1000mg daily [ 2 Answers ]

L-Glutathione is causing me to have pimple breakout on my back. Is that normal? Also, by taking L-Glutathione 2x500mg/day with Vitamin C 1000mg/day cause any type of diabetes? I'm seeing a rash just after taking it for a few days. If anyone has any experience about this, please help!!

Vitamin that make the skin oily [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy omega3 and vitamin E but I heard some make the skin oily, which ones to avoid?

L-Glutathione, Vitamin C, skin Whitening - Dosage [ 7 Answers ]

I am a Caucasian woman with Polycystic Ovarian Disease. As a result I have to take birth control pills to control my hormone levels and control this disease. Unfortunately, I have what can be best described as brown stained skin in various areas that are mostly private and after sun exposure with...

View more questions Search