Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharonjit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Black spots / lumps on penis shaft and bag
    Hi there people.

I have noticed a number of small to large black spots lumps on the shaft of my penis and bag. They are grouped togeter and in various places. The number of spot has incresed from 3-4 to over 18!! Is this a sign of an STD?? They do not hurt or cause uncomfort, if it is a STD like herps or genatal warts is there any ways to get rid of them totally!!
    Gothic-Joshy990 Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2009, 03:54 PM

I really don't know what happened mum do you shave your pubics?
    Sharonjit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 05:17 PM

Yes I do

??
    MrEasy Posts: 112, Reputation: 17

Jan 9, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Here's a website with photos of genital warts. http://www.dermnetnz.org/viral/genital-warts-imgs.html
    Perhaps that may help you get an idea if your case is similar. In any case, you need to see a doctor as soon as possible especially if these spots are multiplying that fast.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 07:13 PM

Here is another site with pics...

STD pictures

You need to see a doctor for proper diagnosis and medication if needed.
    Gothic-Joshy990 Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2009, 11:45 AM

I think your shaver is dirty and you don't take a bath after so its getig ifected just talk to your socter and stop shavig your pubics
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 10, 2009, 11:56 AM

I would advise if you have any worrys go and see your doctor, they have seen it all before and it will help put your mind at rest.

No need to be shy they are there to help you not check you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Spots on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 34 year old male. I have what seem to be black heads on my penis skin. They don't seem to be blackheads though as you cannot force them out. Anybody have any Idea. There are about 10 pin head size Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Black spots on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and I am noticing black spots on random areas of my penis(shaft area). I have had a few spots on the head of my penis since I was a kid, but now I have more appearing. Is this normal?

Black spots penis [ 2 Answers ]

I've got black spots on the inside and outside of my penis, what does it mean? Thanks

Black spots on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend for like 15 times and lately he started to have these weired black spots on his penis so we'll really appreciate if someone tells us what is this and what to do . Thanks a lot .

Black spots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: :( :confused: I'm a 15 year old male and I have 4, 3 tiny, 1large, spots on my penis I have no idea what it is, or how to get rid of it. Please HELP ME!! :( :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search