Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mzrota Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 09:03 PM
    How do redheads go bleach blonde?
    Hey

I'm naturally a rehead...
    Trying to go bleach blonde!
    Some hairdressers say I cannot go white blonde.
    But some say I can but it takes time.
    I've had ash blonde foils in my hair... but my hairs still yellow.
    I've done this about 4 times now.
    I use a shampoo and a conditionor that minimises this.but it doesn't do much!
    My hairs very damaged! Hairdressers won't do a full bleach because they don't want to be responsible for my hair snapping off! :eek:

So I hoping to get my hair treated and then try again!
    This is taking forever.
    Any ideas?
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jan 8, 2009, 10:36 PM
    You have to fry it with bleach. I'd stick with highlights though! After a while your hair will become very poofy and unattractive because of the bleach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to go from bleach blonde to dirty blonde [ 1 Answers ]

I recently dyed my hair bleach blonde but I want more of a dirty blond the actress misha barton, what color should I ust to get this kind of color and I want to use the color boxes like garnier 100% color. So how can I go bleach blonde to dirty blode using color box sets like ganier and what...

Bleach Blonde trying to go back to Red. [ 1 Answers ]

I really need some help here... I have naturally red hair coming in my roots (it grows out to a strawberry blonde) but have been bleaching my hair for years now. I want to go back to my natural color but don't want to have these roots with the growing out blonde. I read that dying bleached...

Bleach blonde roots and red hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair for about 13 years or so. It's natural dirty blonde. I was blonde, but not my natural color until about 6 months ago. I dyed it like a burgundy color with a red-violet base. Then I went black about 2 months ago. I've stripped my hair before and it worked, I've had a salon do...

Bleach blonde! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My natural hair color was dull dirty blonde with a goldish tent.my mom had this bright idea to give me highlights for summer. She said it would just be a "sunkissed" look. And it turned out a pretty color really blonde, but it looked SOO BAD on me(because I'm very pale). EVERYONE at school...

Can I bleach over strawberry-blonde hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everybody, A month ago I wanted to go lighter from a dark/red brown and I bleached it and then put a light brown dye over it as I knew it would go orange, but then I was told to put a pre lightener and an ash blonde in my hair and it turned a nice strawberry blonde. ...

View more questions Search