Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunturtlebear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 03:52 PM
    Replacement parts for Wesco furnace
    Where can I locate a list of replacement parts for a Wesco furnace that was installed in a mobile home in 1965? Thank you.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 7, 2009, 04:10 PM
    You probably will not be able to locate parts for the old Wesco. There has been many posts here and on other bosrds about this problem. I have searched all over for parts and none are available. They also used a special ribbon type heating element so the standard replacements available for other brands will not work either. If you ever find a place that has the parts please post the company and phone number because folks doing a Google search or other search will be glad to know they are available.

Only real option is to replace the unit. Sorry
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2009, 04:38 PM
    You'll have better luck purchasing a time machine and travelling back to 1965. Let me know if you find one, I'll ride shotgun and navigate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wesco Electric Furnace Model 15 UEM [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I find parts for a Wesco furnace Model 15 UEM

Finding discontinued furnace part-Wesco [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace a non-functioning heating element in my 1980 Wesco electric furnace. I understand Wesco is no longer in business. Is there another manufacturer's part that will fit? The furnace is a 20kw forced air electric furnace.

Changing ducting on Wesco electric furnace [ 6 Answers ]

I just found this site! Hopefully someone can guide me. I just bought a small old house - 1 story. It has a Wesco electric furnace, mfg date 12/27/1980. There are cold air return ducts in every room except bath, located at the bottom of the walls near the floor. The heat vents are located in...

Hampton Bay replacement parts [ 4 Answers ]

My landlord installed a new Hampton Bay Huntington III ceiling fan and it's solid white. I understand why they choose white and beige in rental property, but I'm going to be here for another year and can't stand the white fan with beige walls!! :eek: Can anyone direct me to a site where I can...

View more questions Search