Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpalf001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Having odd bleeding while possibly being pregnant!
    Hi, I'm 22 years old and have a 10 month old son.

My last REAL period was on October 22nd and my husband and I have been trying for another baby. I was 100% certain I was pregnant again. I remember the symptoms, but here is the kicker.

I started having light spotting 2 weeks past my missed period and thought it may have been cervical erosion. (The spotting would start when we'd have sex.) That spotting went on for a few days and then went away. The spotting then started again a week later and that went for a week and then it stopped again and then started bleeding a few days later and it was light bleeding (which is not normal for me if I'm getting my period.) I'd wipe and the blood was watered down.

Then the bleeding stopped for a couple of weeks and then my husband and I had sex again and then I immediately started bleeding again and it still hasn't stopped. I'm having heavy bleeding with small little clots with NO cramps only a bloated feeling which makes me nervous. I normally have severe cramps with heavy bleeding to the point where I cannot walk it hurts so bad. So, this is definitely not normal for me. My basal body temperature is still high and hasn't come down. It's been going between 97.6-98.3 and my normal temperature while bleeding is between 95.6-96.2. So, this is another reason why I think I may be pregnant. My temperature stayed high with my son.

Here is the kicker. I can take any pregnancy test and it will come back negative. Took me till I was 10 weeks to get a positive with my son. I think I'm running into the same problem and we don't have insurance at the moment. So, until I know for sure I don't want to see a doctor. Does this sound like subchorionic bleeding to you? Anybody that's been through this that can help me? PLEASE! :eek:
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Jan 6, 2009, 11:30 AM

Omg I am going through the same thing right now. My last real period was on November 26th. And on December 26th when I was supposed to start I didn't and I had pains in my boobs for like 3 weeks and then on the 28th of dec. I started to bleed rght after me and my boyfriend had sex and I thought I was starting so I put in a tampon. About 5 hours later I took out the tampon and there was like no blood at all. So then the next morning I took a test and it was negative then me and my boyfriend did the dead again and I was bleeding again so I was like yay I'm on my period again. Well it went away like 3 hours later. Well this happened for about 3 days and then it just completely stopped. So I went to planned pergnancy and took a test and that was negative so they tld me it could be an std so I got a pap and that was normal. It might just be an off period or pregnancy. I probably won't find out mine until my next period is due and see how that goes. And if it does the same thing I would probably go to the doctor.

Yea I would just wait till my next and then go to the docs that's what I am going to do, and I have no inscurance either so. Or wait till your next period and take another test and if that's negative go to the docs and get a blood test and see what the problem is.
    kpalf001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten420 View Post
    omg i am going through the same exact thing right now. my last real period was on november 26th. and on december 26th when i was suposed to start i didnt and i had pains in my boobs for like 3 weeks and then on the 28th of dec. i started to bleed rght after me and my bf had sex and i thought i was starting so i put in a tampon. about 5 hours later i took out the tampon and there was like no blood at all. so then the next morning i took a test and it was negative then me and my bf did the dead again and i was bleeding again so i was like yay im on my period again. well it went away like 3 hours later. well this happend for about 3 days and then it just completly stopped. so i went to planned pergnancy and took a test and that was negative so they tld me it could be an std so i got a pap and that was normal. it might just be an off period or pregnancy. i prolly wont find out mine until my next period is due and see how that goes. and if it does the same thing i would prolly go to the doctor.

yea i would just wait till my next and then go to the docs thats what i am goign to do, and i have no inscurance either so. or wait till ur next period and take another test and if thats negative go to the docs and get a blood test and see what the problem is.

Well, it's good to see someone else is having a similar problem. You may be having cervical erosion.. . I had a blood test, but it was the wrong one apparently for what I need. I needed to have taken the quantitative blood test rather than the qualitative blood test. It came back negative when I took it, but I swear everything is pointing to pregnancy though!!

This is so aggravating and I'm a worried wreck and the no insurance doesn't help. :( I would be going to see my last OB doctor in a heartbeat! :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Implantation Bleeding or Possibly Pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

OK I had unprotected sex on feb 26 and on mar 4 I started cramping and bleeding. It started brown when I started then went red for 2 days. Today it was brown then it stopped for about an hour or so. Then I started dripping drops of red blood. Now I'm bleeding a light red flow still experiencing...

Another Possibly Pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

So, sorry to sound like a broken record.. but here is my story. I am 24 years old, my hubby and I are trying to get pregnant with our second child. We have been trying for over a year. My periods have ALWAYS been regular, with a cycle of 30 days, and period lasting 4-6 days. My last period was due...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

Implantation bleeding.. Possibly pregnant?advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes my husband and I are Trying to conceive. I got off BCP on June 24th. And we had unprotected sex sevearl times in July. I took an ovulation test on the 24th and it showed I was ovulating. We had sex the 22nd-24h and the 27th. I had some cramps which felt like my period was coming. Since my...

View more questions Search