Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerjoshalex8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 03:49 PM
    Address bar
    I am able toa ccess the internet, however, I used the address bar to request a specific www. Address, I receive a message that reads "the requested look up key is not active in any activation contant". I am able to use the Google home page to search for info. This is on my home PC, I do have a lap top and am not having problems with address bar when using it. Any advice will help.
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Jan 8, 2009, 08:31 AM

You can try using another browser to see if it's the current browser that's blocking you. You may have malware that's interfering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Address bar [ 2 Answers ]

How do I erase my address bar on internet explorer?

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

IP address [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Both my wireless and cable connections say that it cannot renew my IP address. I went to the ipconfig and all numbers are zero. I tried my connection at work seeing if it was just my router and unfortunately it wasn't. Any hints as to how I fix this? Thanks Dan

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search