Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Jan 3, 2009, 02:41 PM
    This girl I've been hanging out with
    So there's this girl I've been hanging out with. We just recently started hanging out (maybe a month give or take). She's really cool and I'm starting to get feelings for her. But my friend asked her if she liked me not to long ago and she said she didn't see me like that.. but when we hang out she's all over me cuddling and stuff. I've never been around a girl like this that just cuddles and holds hangs and stuff but doesn't like me or want anything from me really.. what should I do?
    oldenoughtoknow Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2009, 03:08 PM

Ask her for yourself, she may have just felt awkward speaking to your friend about it. But if you do ask her how she feels be prepared for her to say the same to you as she did your friend. It may also mess up your friendship if you can't accept if she says she just wants to be friends. How old are you?

Jan 3, 2009, 03:15 PM

I'm 18 we go to college together and stuff.. im not worried about her saying no.. I know there's other girls out there that's not a problem.. I just wouldn't want to make her feel awkward around me cuase I do enjoy her company wheter its in a relationship or not
    oldenoughtoknow Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2009, 03:20 PM

In that case no harm in asking. If she says yes then bonus if not you can stay mates and continue as you are. I waqs in a similar situation when younger and it she told my mate she weren't interested I asked her out a couple of weeks later and we were together for 2 years. Good luck.

Jan 3, 2009, 03:23 PM

Yea she said she dosetn want to date anyone till she's like 24 which was kind of werid but I guess I could just throw myself out there.. no harm in trying
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 3, 2009, 03:24 PM

Or you can let a sleeping dog lie where it is. Don't do anything, just see where it goes and how it develops. By asking her she may see it as a way of locking her into something she is unsure about. Let it be. If it happens it happens, if not then no harm done as you say you do enjoy her company.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 03:26 PM

Maybe when she is with you she feels comfortable. When I was in college I had a male friend that I used to hang up with. I used to lay on his chest while we watched movies. People thought we were a couple but he was my friend and we never did anything sexual and were friends to this day but I don't cuddle or lay on his chest any later. Also, I never wanted him to be my boyfriend nor did I want him to be my boyfriend, I was just always comfortable around him.

I can understand the mix signals your having and the only way to clear things up is to talk to her. Just ask her about her feelings towards you and go from there. It's better to hear how she feels about you out of her mouth then from anyone else and only she knows.

Hope it works out!

Jan 3, 2009, 03:35 PM

She does throw a lot of mixed singnals out there.. always telling me how good I look and when we talk about other girls she gets somewhat defensive.. its werid.. but I see where both of you are coming from.. if I just let it sit.. it could be good but I could also see it as almost a missed opportunity.. but if I say something to her it could jerpordize her being comfortable around me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 06:47 PM

You think too much, just enjoy her company, and have a great time getting to know each other.

A month is way to soon to be worrying over any little thing.

No way you know what signals she sends because you just don't know her well enough, so don't let your mind play tricks on you, just be yourself and see what happens.

Relax, and have fun.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2009, 06:53 PM

well actions speak louder than words. If she acts like she likes you, maybe she does like you but was uncomfortable telling her friend for some reason or another. I would just see where things go. See if something develops. You don't want to push anything because if you like having her as a friend you don't want to ruin anything. Like Tal said, just relax and have fun =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hanging out [ 1 Answers ]

OK everyday I see my girlfriend then after every Friday we hang out then just today she said we don't hang out at all so I don't no what to do

Frequent hanging of my PC [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tel me why my system gets hanged frequently.. I think it's the prob of my graphics card... or ram.. I don't know.. its really disgusting.. it happens while playing games.. watchin muvee.. listning music..

Hanging out with another guy while you have a boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

OK so one of my bestfriends has been going out with this guy for a month now and there's this guy right down the road that wants to hang out with her. And she doesn't want to so her boyfriend wrong by hanging out with him because she wants to stay faithful to him but at the same time she does want...

Hanging drywall [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to hang drywall over wallpaper using only a liquid drywall adhesive. the studs are difficult to locate in our concrete/plaster mix as some walls are more than 3 inches thick. Thank you, hafanhaf

View more questions Search