Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2006, 01:11 AM
    Penis Infection
    Hi,
    Please help me as I don't no as wots wrong with my penis, it started feeling itch and I itched it and then the next day the forsking tip got very dry and had some white stuff on it and when I tried pulling the forskin it got very painful and I got small cuts which wer burning and under the penis head it wos white can you plzz help as what it is?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2006, 05:22 AM
    It sounds as though it may be a yeast infection. Have you taken any antibiotics lately?

You need to go to the doctor to have this checked out to be sure it is only a yeast infection, not an STD.
    calona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2006, 01:52 AM
    Thanks j_9 for the anser , well I tried applying an anti fungal cream and evrything disappeared and my penis feeling fine and normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I got a problem, help me out. My penis has started to develop a white coating, don't know what? Its kind of a bit flaky. And it pains on the rim of the head, where it has developed more. I normally had a good hygiene and no problem. Please help me out. Can't have sex also, since its painful....

Help with yeast infection [ 6 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and I have been having a recurring yeast infection for the past 5 months. It first started when I was on some antibiotics. I went to my doctor and they prescribed monistat. It cleared the infection up within a week. However, about 5 weeks later, around my period, my infection...

Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

SEX I started seeing someone that I really like! We've moved into a sexual relationship! This is my FIRST real sexual relationship, but not his. It's been about three weeks and we've had sex at several times a week! Now I'm itching like crazy! It's not the whole area just the area around the...

Penis Infection? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the story... this probably started a day after masturbation 4 weeks back... at first the tip of my foreskin got very very dry/red... after a week or two this passed and my foreskin went back to normal... but... the head of my penis under the foreskin looks a little red on the sides... and...

Ear infection [ 6 Answers ]

My dog has an ear infection and the vet prescribed some ear drops. I was wondering if what Labman suggested for cleaning the ears can be done easily or should I have someone show me first then do it on my own. I really would hate to screw up his hearing or balance in case I poke something in the...

View more questions Search