Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RobIOM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2006, 09:43 AM
    Toshiba Satellite Pro Sound Problem
    I'm having a problem with a Toshiba Satellite Pro A10 laptop. The sound works fine through earphones or external speakers but here is no sound coming from the built in Titanium speakers.

I've heard somewhere that this may due to a joint breaking on the headset jack socket, can anyone shed any further light on this?

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 19, 2006, 10:18 AM
    I would contact Toshiba. Sounds like there is a bad connection between the soundboard and the built in speakers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help about satellite pro 4600 [ 2 Answers ]

? anyone knows how to configure the unit so I can use the cd-rw. I bought this as second hand and I don't have knowledge about the potentials of this unit. Tnx

Satellite TV [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and I have Bell Express Vu Satellite. I would like to know if I can take a Satellite Dish and my express vu receiver when I go camping and hook it up or do I need to buy a whole new system?

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

SOUND problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a COMPAQ, W98 The problem is probably very simple & stupid: I don't get a sound: I see the CD disks are palying... but it's completely mute :(... checked all the hardware connections... they are OK... however I lost "sound" icon on the lower right hand corner... Any ideas what I...

View more questions Search