Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiawah Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 08:07 AM
    The movie title that is a time
    Please help me find the movie where the title is a time, ex. 10:24, 11:15. Several events happen in different people's lives but somehow they all link together at this one time. The title of the movie is that time. Very good movie, but I can't remember the title. I need to find this movie. Please help thanks!
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 2, 2009, 08:11 AM

The events leading up to an 11:14 PM car crash, from five very different perspectives

11:14 (2003)
    kiawah Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Thank you! You are a lifesaver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Title of movie unknown - regarding Time Travel [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie - a couple exchanges letters from turn of the century America - possibly Civil War times where the girl is living, and she places her letters in the desk drawer. Every time the man who lives in the future opens his desk drawer, he receives her letter. Who...

Movie title? Roll top desk,causing time travel [ 1 Answers ]

Movie kind of like lake house but it is a roll top desk in which a man and woman communicate with letters through the desk. Not sure when movie was made.

View more questions Search