Ask
    preach33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Felon looking for a job with truck company
    What truck companies hire a person with a felony
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2008, 04:36 PM

Will just have to apply , apply and apply, part of the issue now is that many are laying off, not enough work, fewer miles.

So you may check with local haulers, small local companies, find the ones that all the other drivers talk about as bad to work for,
    pinkardo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 07:29 AM

I as U to provide me with a list or information on trucking companies that hire guys, like me who have felonies. But when I received your response I was directed to some advertisement about higher education!! And then I was FORCED to fill-out a form requesting USELESS information before I was allowed to move on. I got so fustrated, I didn't even bother to go on to see if you would eventually provide me what I asked you for. Why do you website people put us, the public through this, we should have the privilege to skip pass these sponser's & soliciter's ads & move on to that materials that services our specific needs.
    Cleaningman23 Posts: 255, Reputation: 5

Jun 7, 2009, 07:52 PM

You asked the user Ex felon.. hell answer this one for you.. is it a felony with theft or driving related charge?
    Paul8020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2009, 08:43 AM

My felony is over 7 years old. I have a class A CDL w/TPX endorsements, 0 accidents, 5 years experience. Anybody hiring??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm just another felon looking for a truck driving job [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find a truck driving job with a 1-year felony?

Can you think of any truck driver company that will hire a felon. I just got out Aug [ 1 Answers ]

Can you think of any truck driver company that will hire a felon. I just got out August 31, 2008.

Felon driving a truck ,EOE? [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried some. I have a felony reduced to a misdemeanor 7 years old and 10 (misdemeanor) small cases. I have passed a lot of background checks and sometimes I fail a lot. Im in the same boat. Aren't there a lot of cdl trucking companies that will give me a chance? Equal opportunity...

Felon looking for CDL & truck driving opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a truck driving company that will agree to hire a convicted felon once I get my CDL? Job Link has agreed to pay for my CDL training, but first I must get written agreement from a truck driving school that will agree to hire me once I have the CDLs. My felon is less than 5...

Truck stolen, Felon not charged on technicality [ 4 Answers ]

My husband purchased a truck three weeks ago. His truck was stolen from his place of employment, a large home improvement chain on a bright sunny day. The person responsible for doing so was caught 4 days later in the truck while committing a crime. When we purchased the truck, we did so from a...

View more questions Search