Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvmypoochgrif Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2008, 06:16 AM
    My boyfriend is soooo confusing!
    Okay... here goes!! My boyfriend has broken up with me twice and I have broken up with him once... we've been going out for about 10 months and we're still going strong... BUT!! He seems to be flirting with other girls and he admits it. Then he started telling me that we should get married... (movin a little too fast buddy lol!) then he said that we should break up for one night then get back together in the morning... I said no but I don't know why he asked me that. Was he like going to hve sex with someone else that night and didn't want to cheat on me?! And the most confusing thing is that he buys me sooo much stuff and he tells me he loves me all the time and he is sooooooo romantic I could just eat him up!! :D can som1 tell me wats going on!!
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Dec 27, 2008, 06:42 AM

I definitely think he wanted to hook up with someone else.. y else would he ask to break up for one night... this guys a loser you deserve better..
    dazzling Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Dec 27, 2008, 07:26 AM

Keep a journal, a word for word version of what goes on each day in the relationship. Like your feelings before each break up--, what was going on? How he made you feel the night when he said you break up. (if in your gut you think he was going to cheat on u, u know it is true.. our guts don't lie)

In a good relationship you would not be confused. You would know exactly how he feels about you and you know if you will be together or not. The fact that he makes you feel insecure is not good for u.

See a lot of guys like to play games until they have met the right one, he may have feelings for you but still want to play other girls..

It is your up to you to decide what is acceptable. THat's why in your journal if you notice more bad feelings about him than good. Time to end it.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? I'm so worried. [ 9 Answers ]

I have been going steady with this guy for 3 months now and for the first time tonight I gave him a handjob. I forgot what was on my palm and scratched myself just after 'down there'. Am I pregnant? If my mum finds out I will have to tell her about me and my brother and she will kick me out of the...

So confusing. [ 1 Answers ]

My man broke up with me 8 months ago. Due to commitment issues. He said he loved me but did not want to commit... and said it was not fair on me... We had some contacts until February. He was dating another. When he found out about me finding out his girlfriend, (his girlfriend phoned a friend of...

What shall I do? Confusing [ 2 Answers ]

Been split up about 2-3 weeks with my girl, she said she needed space and for first week I did not give it her but last week I have. I sent her a text yesterday to se if she OK n she said she been thorugh a lot over weekendn, she asked if I w anted to go out with her and her mate but I said no...

View more questions Search