Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

May 4, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Is there a specific question you're trying to ask?

The fact that you call them Demons worries me... Demons are bad entities that you don't want to EVER deal with. I've been followed home by one of them and I will never forget what I experienced that night.

You say that you're fifteen and that you can see spirits, there are a lot of people that can and this ability usually happens to kids at a young age. I had my first paranormal experience when I was 8 and ever since then, I can sense when something is in the room with me.. I can't see them like my sister can, I can just feel them. It feels like when someone just walks into a room you turn around expecting to see someone but no one is there.

As for you being able to see them, yes it can be a scary and if you don't want to experience that just ignore it, I don't know how you do that though because you say you can see them just like a real person. That's the only thing I can think of, if that doesn't work you can try posting a question about how to do it, I'm sure others will comment with the same ability and how they can control it.

I hope this helps at least a tiny bit!
    zach11945 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 06:44 PM
    I see them too even today I was attacked by a demon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search