Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilimen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 12:24 AM
    Clingy Husband
    My car is broken, Husband drives me to work & picks me up. Often likes to bring me lunch...
    He has his own business so he has the time. He gets hurt because sometimes I don't want him to bring me lunch... Hes sometimes parked outside for awhile before he has to pick me up. When we are home.. His days off are my days off. He makes me Breakfast lunch &
    Dinner... If I am upstairs he's upstairs... If I start cleaning he'll start cleaning if I start repairs he will start repairing... If I don't feel well... He will be on the couch all day with me...

He even likes to eat everything that I like to eat!! What the Hell is wrong with him!! We have been married 19years and this has gotten really bad in the last 2 years... Argg..
    He gets upset when I tell him to give me my alone time.. Then he is moody and snappy with the family... Can someone please give me advise. :confused: :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 07:42 AM

Let me see a helpful husband, who helps around the house ? Humm

Why not buy another car, or repair your car and get some independence ?

And what sort of business, tell him to get off his >>>>> and get to doing more work to pay for you another car.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 12:01 PM

He really has a problem, and he is driving you crazy, girl!

Time to go to couple's counselling. He needs some self knowledge so he can change, and I don't think he would go for counselling without you.

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 and 3 Y/O clingy [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, first off. This question isn't for me as it is for my girlfriend. She would like to know how to break her kids away from being so clingy. They are constantly following her around, knocking at her door. She will be getting changed and in a matter of 5 minutes they knock at least 4 times. She...

What causes someone to be clingy? [ 7 Answers ]

Something mostly everyone dreads in their spouse. My friends and I were discussing this and were wondering what causes this? Also, what are simple cures.

Too clingy. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem with reading girls, when I think they like me I become I guess you could say too clingy and its like they don't even want to talk to me anymore. I just started a new job and I met this girl that I really like, we hit it off immediately, both flirting with each other all night at...

Clingy cat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a five year old Tom cat he has always been very clingy and insecure since he was a kitten. He is very timid and scared of his own shadow. He doesn't like going outdoors. He is an indoor cat. I am out at work every day so I have been considering the idea of getting a kitten to keep him...

View more questions Search