Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thadevilsadvocate Posts: 122, Reputation: 62

Dec 24, 2008, 11:13 PM
    Merry Xmas
    Working the graveyard shift and since it is past midnight where I am now, I just wanted to wish everyone who may celebrate Xmas, a Merry Xmas, and Happy Holidays to those who may celebrate other holidays. For everyone who is sitting there, experiencing the thoughts of having to be alone during this holiday season, take a moment to realize that you are not alone... you have all of us! I wish you all a wonderful day and hope that you will all take a second out of your day today, to wish everyone on here a Merry Xmas. It's amazing how we all have probably never met each other, yet in many situations, we actually play large roles in each others lives... so don't sit there and dwell over a lost relationship, but rather soak up the cheer of this holiday season, and express your gratitude for this extended family, that we have all come to know each other as.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 11:28 PM

TrueFaith--- Starts to sit down by the fire---

Boo!
    Merry Christmas all :D

No matter where you are, or who is there.. or who is not there with you. It really does not matter.
    You make your own day today
    You make your own fun
    Lets have one day where we don't think about what ifs and will they or won't they.

Lets just enjoy the day with the people that really love us. No matter what we do.

All the best

Regards
    a la king Posts: 121, Reputation: 22

Dec 24, 2008, 11:32 PM

Happy Holidays everyone.

You've all helped me through some rough times... and I'm sure you'll help me more too :)

I hope one day I can give back to the people needing it!
    debdoes Posts: 109, Reputation: 11

Dec 25, 2008, 12:35 AM

That was a great post! Thank you! I complained all day to my friends (who are all married or have boyfriends) that today sucks! And it does for me... I should be spending it with my ex. :( But at least most of you are on the same page as me... :)
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2008, 07:11 AM

Today does not suck, it is the best day of the year! Why, because this day is about appreciating what we have, not what we don't. If you look in the mirror first and foremost, you will see that you are a incredible and beautiful person that can offer the world to anyone. Just because our previous relationship didn't work out, doesn't mean we aren't all awesome people!

Merry Christmas to everyone on this site. One day, when I am rich, I will invite you all onto my yacht for a huge party! Enjoy this day everyone, we have spent too long in tears to not have one great day. There are so many people that love you, screw it if your ex doesn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Merry Christmas to the ex. [ 26 Answers ]

So, for all that want to send a text and ask that question, I figured you could do it on this website instead, as it will only create confusion and break your healing process... I will start. Merry Christmas K. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday season. I am a bit...

Merry Xmas to all you wonderful people. [ 11 Answers ]

I want to wish everyone on here who has helped both myself and others a very merry christmass. Some of us may be single and want a partner, be it an ex who we still care for or a future ex who we have not yet met. But we do not need them ! We need the caring and support of each other through...

View more questions Search