Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exfed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Kitchen facuet will not stay on in hot position
    I have a Price Fiester single handle kitchen facuet that will only stay on in the full open position. Anything less than full open it will shut off by it self in a second or so. The cold side seems OK?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2008, 11:25 PM

Call price pfister at 1-800-pfaucet
    exfed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Thanks Doug238

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bathtub facuet is leaking [ 3 Answers ]

My bathtub faucet is leaking. I do not know what type of manufacturer made the faucet. A plumber wants to charge me to remove the tile and replace all the plumbing work, but he never really tried to determine what type of faucet it is. Is this necessary to do this work or can I remove the steam...

PVC tail piece won't stay connected in Kitchen Sink [ 5 Answers ]

My 2 bowl kitchen sink has PVC drain pipes. The elbow that connects the two bowls just came loose from the tail piece. All of the pipes were replaced this summer. Why would it come disconnected? And is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again? :confused:

Kitchen faucet will not stay on [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed a Price Pfister 26 Series single control kitchen faucet. It has a lift type turn on lever. This lever will not stay on... As I lift it to increase pressure (volume of water) and let go, it slowly drops and the water turns off. It will only stay on when in the full blast...

Outdoor Facuet [ 1 Answers ]

When a hose is attached to the outside faucet and the water is turned on, water spews and runs from under the light grey plastic cap on top of the faucet. The cap has "Antisiphon" on it and from what I understand, this plastic cap is a part of the vacuum breaker. When I try to remove the cap, it...

View more questions Search