Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Dec 21, 2008, 07:17 AM
    This Girl
    First off I start by saying I'm 18 years old and there's this girl that is 19 that I started getting close to and I'm really starting to like her.. weve been hanging out everyday almost for a month. This past week we've been partying at her house. I really thought this girl had a thing for me too, but I the other night when I went home my friend tried to talk me up I guess and said so you like him.. and she said no that she only goes for older guys.. were not even a year apart really.. we graduated at the same time and everything. She always flirts with me and stuff.. do you think I should just give up or what?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 08:45 AM

You can either pursue a friendship with her and not expect anything more and see IF it goes anywhere
    0R
    You can back off and see what she says. Maybe not seeing her she may see how much she really does like you
    BUT
    Do not assume anything
    Do not assume that she is starting to like you
    Do not assume that someday she might fall for you
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Dec 21, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    You can either pursue a friendship with her and not expect anything more and see IF it goes anywhere
    0R
    you can back off and see what she says. Maybe not seeing her she may see how much she really does like you
    BUT
    do not assume anything
    do not assume that she is starting to like you
    do not assume that someday she might fall for you
    I think ill go with the first one just be friends and if things happen they happen if not its not a big deal
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2008, 10:27 AM

I think I ask her in person if this is headed any where.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

How do I look like a real totally girl girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm always referred to one of the guys. Because I'm not the girl who gets all girled up to go out. And I usually don't flirt a lot I just act like one of the guys. Girls look at me different and I need help on physical apprerence so I come across like a totally girl. Can you help me?

View more questions Search