Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookiebear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Lump in mouth
    I have a little lump on my gums . I had a biopsy and they said it wasn't cancer. It has been a year and I still have it and when I push on it white puss and blood come out. I have a small lump behind my left ear but it comes and go's and my ear gets sore sometimes when I swallow. Am I just looking too much into this oral cancer thing too much?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiebear View Post
    I have a little lump on my gums . I had a biopsy and they said it wasnt cancer. It has been a year and I still have it and when I push on it white puss and blood come out. I have a small lump behind my left ear but it comes and go's and my ear gets sore sometimes when I swallow. Am I just looking to much into this oral cancer thing to much?

You may or may not be worrying too much - after a year of a lump/pus/blood, you need to go back to the Doctor or go to another Doctor.

No one can diagnose this without seeing it, of course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot in mouth.what would you have done? [ 4 Answers ]

I made a real of myself and was not sure how to fix it. It was entirely inadvertent. Here's what happened... I was shopping in Sears, and was absolutely exhausted. I had picked up 7 things at a 2 for 1 sale, and thought I had 8. The clerk, who was from India (I could tell from his name and...

Big mouth [ 4 Answers ]

Betty, the town gossip and self-appointed supervisor of the Town's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's Business. Several local residents were unappreciative of her activities, But feared her enough to maintain their silence. However, she Made a mistake when she recently...

From the mouth of a child [ 2 Answers ]

I was nervous the night my husband and I brought our three young Sons to an upscale restaurant for the first time. My husband ordered a bottle of wine with the meal. When the Server brought it, our children became quiet as she began the Ritual uncorking. She poured a small amount for...

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Can having afilling in tooth trap a nerve in your lips and make your lips pucker up every time you try to talk.

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two years when I talk my lips go really tight and the musssels in my face really hert my jore herts I have been to see doctors at hospital they say it is someing to do with my neck , it is getting worse every day they gave me mussel relacents but they did not work. Help

View more questions Search