Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdcp89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 20, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Pregnant? Maybe stress?
    Ok so fiancée and I had sex like 3 times this month... I got the flu early this month and was on antibiotics which caused a urinary tract infection... Im in my last year of college and had to study for some hard finals was super stressed, slept probably 7 hours at most in a span of 3 days (not good for my health I know)... we wouldn't mind getting pregnant its just inconvenient... but is there a possibility? Im only late like 3 days not that my period is regular but it usually comes around the same time... some people say its stress and I took a pregnancy test that came out nagative but still a bit concerned
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 11:46 AM

Yes, it can be all of those things, basically time will tell.

No real way to tell
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 20, 2008, 11:57 AM
    It sounds like stress... however take another pregnancy test in a week they say that 9 days after your missed period you will get the most accurate result. You could also go to a family planning and get pregnancy tested for real.

Did you use a method of B.C (condoms, the pill) ? If not then you will def have a higher chance that is pregnancy if you did its probably just stress... but you never know. If you are preganant and are planning to keep the baby, def keep up on it because you can't stress your body out for the first few months because you could miscarry, also you want to get on those prenatal vitamins asap.

Best of luck!
    mdcp89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 20, 2008, 11:59 AM

We used a condom
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 20, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Then I would say that it is most likely stress. The odss are against you however you never know. I went 3 months without mine and swore I was pregnant but it ended up that I was just overstressed with school and life issues... it happens the more you stress the longer until you get your period so just calm down and wait. That's all you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get pregnant with minimal stress [ 2 Answers ]

Hi well I recently wrote in as I thought I was pregnant but unfortunately was just late on my period, I really want to get pregnant quite fast as I have recently given birth to my son but unfortunately he was stillborn (but gorgeous and my star in heaven) but me and my partenr are trying for...

Pregnant or stress [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've had 2 kids already and my husband and I have been having unprotected sex but we don't go all the way meaning he pulls out. My question is that I have missed a whole month without my period, and I usually am a couple day off each month but I usually do start. Then I took 4 pregnancy tests...

Stress, pregnant, or other? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been extremely stressed lately and I do know my body reacts very strangely to stress. However, I am concerned that I may be pregnant. I am on OrthoCyclen as a contraceptive and have been for almost 10 years, but my last cycle (the days of the white pills) I had a very low flow as compared...

View more questions Search