Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    why???? Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2006, 09:08 PM
    I need help...
    Hello I'm 14(b) and I've been wanting to kill myself for the past 2-3 years I don't know why I want to, I don't know if its hormones or I have some kind of disorder. Now my thoughts and actions have become worse, I have went to the extremes of stabbing myself in the side and cutting my veins I've also ignored everyone now even my girlfriend and my family. I don't know what to do... I just want to end the pain, but how?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2006, 09:35 PM
    Suicide Hotline in the USA: http://www.suicidehotlines.com/

Then click on your state.

Or call 1-800-827-7571

If in Canada, call 1-800-668-6868

Many other help lines here: http://www.teenadviceonline.org/gethelp/numbers.html

These places will be able to help you.
    jurplesman Posts: 83, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 13, 2006, 09:35 PM
    Hello Why??

I know what might be the matter with you, but you need to helped by a Nutritional Doctor.

Please complete the

Nutrition Behavior Inventory Test (NBI)

And can you let me know your score.

Alternatively, give me the four totals at the right hand bottom of the test.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jul 14, 2006, 07:38 PM
    I think you need some counselling... have you tried any? Why are you so sad? Do you really not know or do you just not want to think about it? You need to get some professional help. Even if you just talk to the numbers Captain gave you, they will help you. Talk to your family, friends anyone. You need to get it out.

I can relate. I used to cut myself (before anyone really new what it was) and I was suicidal at your age. Hormones may have something to do with it, but with me there were other factors. How is your home life? I know that as you get older things will get better. I remember how hard it was to be a teenager. It's hard, and I would NEVER want to do it again.

If you talk and talk and talk until you cannot talk anymore, things will slowly iron out. Please find someone to talk to or write to (write on this site) and keep talking or writing until you feel you have said all you can say. Don't stop talking. The people around you can't know there is a problem unless you reach out to them. Do it and take care. Hope to hear from you soon.
    jurplesman Posts: 83, Reputation: 7
    -

Jul 15, 2006, 08:41 PM
    I agree with the others that you need to see a professional. But I suggest that you see a Nutritional Doctor or a Nutritional psychologist, because your depression can be treated without drugs by nutritional means.

Please show the following article to your therapist.

Depression: a Disease of Energy Production

Depression is a Nutritional Disorder
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 16, 2006, 10:03 AM
    I understand about needing relief and needing it now, now, now! I made two suicide attempts that obviously and fortunately failed. I was caught up in a lot of stuff, depression, anxiety, alcoholism, dysfunctional family, poor decisions, etc and didn't know where to turn. Depression all by itself can and does kill. Please call your local suicide hotline - it usually is found in the front of your local phone directory. Relief for you can begin almost immediately - the hitch is to let the help help you, okay?

It would be a tragic shame if you took the permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know for me, it brings tears to my eyes when I look at what I would have missed. There is a huge amount of help in the world from what I have experienced and they can help make life worth living too. There is no shame in asking for the help either, okay?

You asked here so now take the next step.. . It can change your whole life!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search