Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Meal replacements and protein shakes
    I was wondering what the difference between protein shakes and meal replacements? I plan on taking slimfast for the vitamins and minerals instead of having to take vitamins!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 03:34 PM

Slimfast is a diet drink mixed with milk but is not meant to be used as an entire daily dietary supplement. Read the label.

Protein shakes are used by athletes, people working out who want to bulk up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protein haemoglobin and protein collagen [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me anything about protein haemoglobin and portein collagen or were I can find any information on the two

Carpet replacements [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a law on how many years a landlord has to replace the carpet while a renter is living there or before a new renter moves in?

Protein Shakes how to choose the best. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I want to know about Protein Shakes. Which one does it help to tone the muscle and recover ,and burn fat? I don't want to gain weight as long is mass.

Protein shakes [ 2 Answers ]

I work long hours and most times do not get enough time to eat a healthy meal (I started to work out). I read in a magazine that one can mix milk, eggs, and banana, put them in thermos and take it to work. It can be consumed even 4 - 5 hours later. Is this true? And the milk needs to be cold, warm...

View more questions Search