Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynzi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Blonde to brunnette
    Hiya I've dyed my hair blonde and it has orange patches which I don't understand because my hair has alsways been blonde!! How can I dye it to a brown colour so I can over again? Scared of it going bright orange as it doesn't look too bad now but needs improving!!
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Dec 26, 2008, 04:59 AM

Hiya. I wouldn't go brown because I dyed mine brown and it just goes orange now instead of yellow when I bleach it =[
    Is your hair light blonde at the moment?
    If your hairs in really good condition I'd go to sallys and get peroxide and bleach your whole head again then when its yellow/white (dont leave longer than an hour) rinse it out and put a light/lightest neutral blonde on and it should be an all over light blonde with no brassy tones.
    I've done this to myself and my friend and it turns out really good.
    Make sure you don't get shadess too ashy though or it goes grey...
    Hope I've helped :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fade blonde highlights back to natural dirty blonde or grow hair faster! [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: PLEASE HELP! :confused: I want to fade my blonde highlights faster, I've been growing out my hair for a month or so and i'm sick of the bright blonde! I want the dirty blonde back! I don't know if there is any advice to speed up growing it out or to fade the blonde! thanks so much!! :)

How do you blend dark blonde roots with bleached blonde hair? [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is naturally medium/dark blonde. I've recently gone gwen-stefani platinum blonde and had toner put in to bring the color down to a more natural color. My roots have grown out for about 5 months now and so are really really noticeable. I Don't want to touch up my roots to match the bottom...

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Natural Blonde dyed black - want back to blonde [ 2 Answers ]

hey guys, my natural hair colour is a really light blonde and i started dying my hair when i was around 14, im now 18. I originally just started putting brown through my hair and red and purple but one day i decided to go black, ive had black hair for years and even though im used to it and i...

Hair Disaster: blonde to blonde with violet red to black [ 13 Answers ]

Please help. I'm in tears, and have found no posts specific to my situation. I need a beauty professional. I have had a run of professional hair color disasters. I've done nothing myself. I'll lay it out. I am naturally a medium brown/auburn. I have been a wheat blonde with platinum...

View more questions Search