Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khayd2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Seeing bright lights
    Why am I seeing bright lights to my left and to my right
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 17, 2008, 03:11 PM

It sounds like it's a Migraine headache coming on. I've gotten migraines for 20+ years and I always get an "aura" before the headache started and with that I barely had any peripheral vision because of the flashing lights . I hope this will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bright Red Period [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started my period and this time it is bright red. It has never been like this, I could have swore I was pregnant. I had every symptom of pregnancy. I was vomiting, headaches, cramping, fatigue, and nasuea. Does anyone know what a bright red period means? Thanks

Child seeing bright [ 3 Answers ]

My son who is 7 has been taking longer blinks than usual for about a month now and it turned into sort of a head movement with it. I asked him today if his eyes were hurting he said no, then I said does anything around your eyes hurt and he said no but he did say that sometimes it gets really...

Black to Bright Red! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi every1! I want to dye my hair a Bright Red/Dark pink color. I have really thick curly hair that Ive been dying for Years! Its a very dark color, naturally dark brown but dyed black. I also have a natural grey streak on top (hense the hair dying with years :mad: !) I have been aroung to the...

My office is WAY too bright [ 5 Answers ]

Im am a health care provider and the bulbs in my office are way too glaring and bright. All I know about them is that the bulbs are fluorescent, there are 4 tubes in each light, and they are the kind of fixtures that are the size of a standard rectangular ceiling tile. Is it possible to install a...

Bright Red Hair! [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: I recently decided to change my hair colour as I was bored of my natural brown hair with blonde highlights, I knew I wanted something different so I opted for Schwarzkopf Live colour accents 'Intense Red Flame' (a 2 step system- colour then add highlights) I've had red hair before but...

View more questions Search