Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Anyone tried Environ Evenesence range - sepiwhite and niacinamide!
    Hi, Environ products look good and seem high end (pricey). I was wondering if anyone has used the evenesence range which includes the 'evenesence clarifying lotion'. This uses sepiwhite and niacinamide and they recommend you buy one of their other cream (which contain high dosages of vit A) to use along with the lotion for maximum results. Was wondering if anyone had any good results with this?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Dec 27, 2008, 07:27 AM

I like the environ range. I think it really conditions my skin . I used the evanessence at night as a toner and I think it contributes to my lightening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone had good results with sepiwhite ingredient? [ 29 Answers ]

Apperently this is a really good ingredient for skin lightening and its safe. Has anyone used a product containg this and does it work? Thanks :)

What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you preparing to achieve them?

Changing from a gas range to an electric smooth top range [ 1 Answers ]

What are the requirement for switching from cooking with a gas stove to cooking with and electric stove

Range [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my gas range oven has quit working. My wife tried to use it and the igniter didn't try to start the pilot. Let me explain a bit clearer: I have an older gas stove the top burners work okay but the other day the oven would not light so I checked to see if the pilot was lit and it was not lit....

View more questions Search