Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vtorres3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
    My sore throat
    :(I've been having a sore throat for more than a month does that mean maybe I have to remove my tunsils?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 17, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Only your doctor can tell you if your tonsils need to be removed. Have you made an appointment yet?

It also could be some post nasal drip.
    ashleighcooper1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2008, 11:38 AM
    If it is irritating you, go to the doctors and get it checked out- if it does require your tonsils needing to be taken out, better to get it done sooner rather than later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore throat [ 4 Answers ]

I have had a sore throat for 4 days and there are two white spots in the back of my throat. It hurts to swallow. My glands are not swollen and I do not have a fever, cold or flu. Should I see a doctor or is this just viral? Thanks!

Sore throat [ 4 Answers ]

Dear everyone, Lately,I have a score throat every morning when I wake up, but after a couple of hours the pain is gone. I am totally fine. I am wondering why is that? The temp has been crazy lately too, if that will help you determine my case. Thanks:)

Sore throat! [ 8 Answers ]

I've had a sore throat for 3 days and now I have congestion and sneezing with it. When should I see my doctor and is this anything to worry about?:confused:

Sore throat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is katie. And I have had a sore throat that comes and goes all the time. I get white spots that come off and smell. But now it hurts in the middle of my throat and all the time, my ears hurt off and on. But then again ihave tmj so when my jaw hurts my ears hurt. Is my throat something to...

View more questions Search