Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosie7285 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Pregnant don't know who's the father
    I just found out I'm pregnant my lmp was on 11/14/08 I had a one night stand on 11/23 with out protection and then I had sex with my husband on 11/24-11/30 and so on can my baby's father be the onenight stand or is it more possible that is my husbands help please don't know what to do ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 04:35 PM
    There is no way to tell until the child is born and a paternity test is done.
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 04:36 PM

I guess you'll have to wait and see who the baby looks like!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 05:31 PM

The dates are too close together. You will have to wait until the baby is born.

I think you should be honest with your husband about what happened in case the baby is not his... it won't be a surprise for him later.

I know it would be hard to do this, but it is the right thing to do. :)
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Dec 17, 2008, 09:00 AM

You already know that you're pregnant? That's pretty quick. Do you usually have 28 day cycles?
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlWSlingshot View Post
    You already know that you're pregnant? That's pretty quick. Do you usually have 28 day cycles?
    I found out just as quick too. The baby was conceived on the 21st of August and I found out the 15th of September.
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Dec 17, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps View Post
    i found out just as quick too. the baby was conceived on the 21st of august and i found out the 15th of september.
    I had a similar experience. I got my first positive hpt 9 days after conception. But experiences like ours are usually the exceptions to the rule.
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 12:35 PM

I probably could have found out sooner than the 15th, but delayed taking the test. I was 7 days late.

The four pregnancies I have had my harmones are always there and strong... I probably could find out before my missed period :) but always wait!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie7285 View Post
    i just found out im pregnant my lmp was on 11/14/08 i had a one night stand on 11/23 with out protection and then i had sex with my husband on 11/24-11/30 and so on can my baby's father be the onenight stand or is it more possible that is my husbands help please dont know what to do ?
    I think the bigger question here is why you are trying to get pregnant, when you cheated on your husband and had unprotected sex, when it was possible you could be already pregnant? You could possibly have gotten an STD from this "one night stand." You knew you and your husband were trying to get pregnant. Do you care so little about your husband and your unborn child? STD's can be passed on to your baby. You asked for help with what to do? Well, First you need to tell your husband NOW! Second, you need to care enough about your baby not to have unprotected sex while cheating on him. Third, you need to inform Mr. "one night stand" that he could possibly be a daddy! Fourth, you need to take your marriage seriously, or let your husband find someone who will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant at 16 and the father walked out [ 31 Answers ]

I'm going to be raising my child alone. Yes, I have the help of my mom and my family... but I'm still scared. I know when I first bring the baby home it is going to be hard because I won't have the help of the significant other... Any tips? Thoughtful Advice?

Pregnant confused about what to do about father [ 18 Answers ]

So I am 6 months pregnant. I live with my parents because they asked me to stay with them to get away from my baby's father for a few months until I found a place to live. The reason my parents wanted me out of his house was that he has a drinking problem and one night he head butted me in the nose...

What to do? I'm pregnant and the father is going away [ 1 Answers ]

I am 7 months pregnant and all of the sudden the father of the baby is deciding to go overseas as a civilian and work in Iraq. I don't want to raise this baby all by myself. Should I stay with him and wait a year until he comes back? Or should I move on and find someone else to be with that will...

15 and pregnant and father is being a jerk [ 2 Answers ]

My 15 yr old daughter and her now ex-boyfriend who is also 15 yrs old are expecting a child,my daughter is 4 months pregnant now.They had been dating for 10 months and out of the blue he breaks up with her,this is a sweet kid and this threw me for a loop. My daughter of course has a broken heart...

View more questions Search