Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Abdominal pain, peeing blood, headaches, tired, and high body temp?
    I have been extremely tired lately. I push myself to stay awake but I need at least 10 hours of sleep at night and a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day. I wasn't always like this it just happened recently... maybe 3 months ago. It started when I first moved into my apartment. But now I'm peeing blood (every now and then it's not a constant thing, maybe one or twice a week.) I have migraines that kill and on top of it my boyfriend won't sleep next to me because he said that my body heat is unbearable... I don't know if that means that I a have a fever or what but he said that my body heat is high. And I sweat every night but if I take off my blankets I get cold sweats.

I haven't changed my diet, I excerise as a normal person would and I'm not allergic to anything (that I'm aware of).

I got checked for an STD and that came up negative... pregnancy test, negative.

I don't know what it could be. I'm going to my OBGYN tomorrow for my yearly exam and going to ask her, her opinion however I just want to have a basic idea of thing I could or could not hear.

Thank you all in advance.
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 03:32 PM

It seems it could be a severe bladder infection. Do you have pain and burning when you pee? Please don't let it go... get to the bottom of it w/ the doc. A bladder infection if not treated can become worse and the infection can get into your blood and you'll become very sick..

Dec 16, 2008, 03:42 PM
    I don't know. Sometimes, like after sex, it hurts to pee. I've had this on and off happening to me for 3 months now. I am very scared... because when it first started happening I did think it was a bladder infection because I ALWAYS had to pee and when I did nothing would really come out. But then it went away and I've just been having these strange symptoms. I try to hide the black under my eyes and now I just don't feel normal anymore and its starting to bother me. Hat happens if it is a bladder infection that has progressed?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 03:53 PM

Just make sure you see a doctor. It sounds like an infection... you're tired and hot.. then cold and you have pain... and blood in your urine... please get checked out by a good doc. Plese keep me posted on what you find out.
    If it is an infection that has progressed the doc will prescribe an antibiotic for you to take.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 03:56 PM
    This does indeed sound like a urinary tract infection, however, it may be a kidney infection if there is blood in your urine.

You need to get this checked out sooner rather than later.

Dec 18, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen1218 View Post
    Plese keep me posted on what you find out.

I went to the doctors and hey found two lumps in my breasts. They said that if they are cancerous that is my headaches and tiredness.

The peeing blood was a uti and I'm taking medicine for it.

Thank you all for everything. I go for mammograms sometime in January. It does run in my famil. 18 and already getting lumps, possibily tumors, possibliy cancer.

Xoxo
    FinnCip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 10:34 PM
    I am so sorry to hear about your lumps.. I am curious to know how you are doing now. My mother had a breast cancer scare and it was very scary for all of us. I will be praying for you. I am sorry no one had said anything to you on this matter sooner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period again? Blood Clots, slight abdominal pain [ 3 Answers ]

It has been two weeks since my last period ended and today I found that I am having what I think is my period again accompanied by some dark blood clots. I also have a bit of a cold that started two days ago. Could this be because of a "morning after pill" that I took a week ago ? I have taken...

I have bouts of: Always hot, can't cool down, profuse sweating, body pain, tired, [ 6 Answers ]

I am so frustrated. I have such a hard time controlling my body temperature. I have been told I have chronic fatigue related to having Mononucleosis twice when I was younger. I have been told I have Epstein Barr, also related to chronic fatigue. I have bouts of bad body pain in my arms, hands,...

High Liver Levels and Severe Abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I Have recently had severe abdominal pain it comes on suddenly in the evening and is so painful I can't even move it feels like my stomach is going to burst, I ended up in the hospital one night they diagonsed it with gerd. The other attack I drank a lot of malox and waited it out and went to the...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Chest pain and high blood pressure [ 6 Answers ]

I have had 3 separate episodes that ended in being taken to the emergency room. I am a 64 year old female, with no history of heart disease. The first time ,I passed out, was taken in and they said my potassium was 2.5, but could find nothing else, except for high blood pressure. The second...

View more questions Search