Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasha123 Posts: 15, Reputation: 5

Dec 16, 2008, 12:22 PM
    My boyfriend don't do foreplay and I need it .
    My boyfriend of 5 years go straight to the point when making love I need foreplay before and after especially after.. when I tell him he tells me your still a baby for him foreplay means to cuddle me how can I make him change his mind?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 12:24 PM

Just flat out and tell him what it means.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 12:25 PM
    How old are the two of you?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 12:43 PM

Maybe if he is that dense you should consider moving on to someone who actually cares for you and your needs before his.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 01:03 PM

He's a jerk... tell him no touchy, touchy without some licky, licky first. And stick to it.

Dec 16, 2008, 01:04 PM

Im25 and he is 25 too 6 months younger though I'm not consider leaving him cause I love him...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 01:05 PM

It is easy, he gets no sex until you are ready. I can't see any problem except you don't know how to say no.

Dec 16, 2008, 01:06 PM
    He does the licky licky part,and quite often I'm most speaking about the touching I like him when he touches me hair legs ecc
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 01:45 PM

Grab him by his ears, and tell him do it right, or not at all.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha123 View Post
    he does the licky licky part,and quite often im most speaking about the touching i like him when he touches me hair legs ecc
    OK, tell him more touchy touchy before he gets to go licky licky... and to not even think about going squishy squishy until the other two requiements are met.

Trust me... stick to your guns and he will do it... do it enough and it will become a habit. Then he will learn. If he's horny he'll do it.

Say nothing and he will assume all is fine as it is.

Dec 16, 2008, 02:33 PM

I try maybe I'm a bit babish as well and like to be cuddled all the time like he say but I tell him to cuddle me more thanks for your suggestions
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 03:55 PM

Don't you sleep in your boyfriend's arms all night... or turn and hold him in your arms??

That is the cuddling, closeness part... and quite lovely.

IF you are just having sex in exchange for cuddling... time to talk to a professional about your needy state. Get everything straightened out in your mind so you understand yourself and can get some personal growth at age 25.

Best wishes, :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend only likes to sit in, I don't. What is the best way to tell him? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 11 months. Last week I wanted to go swing dancing with him, he didn't want to go. He said he don't like swing dancing. But I'm the type of girl who likes doing different things, I've never tried swing dancing before but it looks fun. And then last...

I don't like my boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I met him April fourth, at a concert. May second we started going out. But, we only hung out twice. I have been dating him for a month now, and I don't even know him. We talk on the phone, but its boring and I don't like it. I tried to break up with him, and he begged me not to. So, I didn't. Of...

My boyfriend don't want sex as much as I do. [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I´m stephany my boyfriend is 29 and I´m 19 we used to have sex at least once a week and that's not even much but that was OK with me... but now it has been like a month already:confused: I alwayz try to start something but he says he's too tired!! Is it because the age diference?? I try talking...

I don't know if my boyfriend can get me pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to get pregnant but my boyfriend smokes mariguana. Is there a problem if he smokes? Can he still get me pregnant?

I don't know what to do , She has A boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

First Of All , I am working at an internet café . 10 days ago I met my angel Sophie she's an international model age 17 , she came at the café for some work she had to do on internet . At the first day I started talking to her for general stuff , didn't ask her name or anything else. At the second...

View more questions Search