Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JungleDoll Posts: 15, Reputation: -3

Dec 15, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Tutti Frutti Tini Chap Stick
    I have this chap stick/ lip moisturizer called "Tutti Frutti Tini", and while I was looking at it I noticed that beside the barcode it says "Great For TATTOOS", what does it mean by that? Lip Moisturizer for Tattoos? Does anyone know what that does? Does it make it shiner or something?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 07:30 PM

When you get a new tattoo, it is recommended that you keep it moist with vaseline or some other moisterizer. I guess chap stick will also work.
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 15, 2008, 07:31 PM

I've seen guys putting vaseline on a fresh tatto to help the burning and promote healing and I believe that the chap stick would serve the same purpose.
    JungleDoll Posts: 15, Reputation: -3

Dec 15, 2008, 07:58 PM

Ohhh, LOL thank you,
    That would explain it
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 11:59 PM

Yeah I watched my friends give tattoos and they look painfully sore for about a day or so you have to use vaseline so I guess the chap lipstick wants to market for tattoos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxes during a Chap 13 [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what paperwork I will need to file my taxes for '07 since I filed a Chap 13? I lost my house in a foreclosure and have heard that I will need the mortgage information from the original sale. If it was not in the bankruptcy why would I need it? Hurry fast as the 15th is quickly...

Refi a chap 13 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any bank that will refi a chapter 13? Thanks

Too soon for Chap. 7 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rather complicated situation. I am 62, and my wife is 63. Due to my wife's medical problems (and bills), she and I had to file chapter 7 and it was granted in 2001. 17 mn.s ago my health failed and I had to go on disability from my job as a minister. My denominations disability Ins....

Bankruptcy chap 7 [ 1 Answers ]

I am dept in debt and unemployed and unable to pay about 20.000 dollars in credit card and loans. What is my best option to get rid of these debts and be able to answer my phone? I am 62 years old and am not worried about bad credit in the future. Help

View more questions Search