Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 13, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Cataract stitch left in one years ago
    My regular ophthalmologist sent me to a surgeon for cataract surgery. All went well.
    I go back to my ophthalmologist and now, a year later, he tells me a stitch was left
    in. He said people live years with it... no harm. What do you think. I didn't like
    The surgeon post op because I had an emergency and he never returned my
    Calls... like I had some seconds of loss of vision, not just a call because it hurts,
    etc. Do I have to go back to him or should I live with it.
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 14, 2008, 08:57 AM

How are you doing now? If you're still having some vision problems then by all means go to an ophthalmologist either the one who done the surgery or find another one. Personally , I would never let it go!!
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 10:37 AM

Mother had a stitch left in for a few years,it never bothered her until a shock to the eye(blood pressure built-up causing pressure,the doctors explanation)Then they removed it.

She had lenses replaced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being cheated on and left for someone else after 3 years [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to apologize for writing so much but I wouldn’t know what to keep out. One month ago I split up with my girlfriend, with which we had been together for 3 years. The last 2.5 months have probably been the worst in my life so far. Over the last month before breaking up for the first...

My girlfriend of 3 years left me cause she wanted alone time? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey I just recently broke up with my girl friend of 3 years. It allstarted about 3 weeks ago when we had our last katty argument that never should have happened I love the girll so sooo much an would do anything for her but she said she wanted alone time... I had been living in australia for a...

She left me for someone 5 years younger, I have OCD, ughh [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I posted a few weeks back about my break up having to do with the fact that I recently discovered that I have OCD. It caused me to constantly break every little thing down with my girlfriend, and question her beyond belied and never able to let small things go, pretty much I was insecure...

How do I get off probation 16 months left of 5 years [ 4 Answers ]

I have been on probation for 3 and a half years they want to put me on the mailing list but I want to totally get off... what do I do

View more questions Search