Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cndygrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 02:56 PM
    violation of probation in Florida
    In the state of Florida if you violate probation with no terms except for restitution and the probation is reinstated how long do you have before you have to give a ua that is clean? Can they re violate you 4 days after reinstatement for a dirty one?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2008, 03:07 PM

Yes, any time within probation - reinstated included - is a violation.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Hello candy:

I'm assuming you're saying that you got busted a second time because the drug you got busted with the first time is still in your system... Ok, then tell the judge when you have your revocation hearing, and if your story is born out by the chemistry of the situation, then you might be OK. I don't know, though.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2008, 08:39 PM

He first day of your probation, if this is a illegal drug, since there si no excuse for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation for a dui [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend just got senteced to 4 years in state prison for violating his probation . I know that he broke the law and should be punished but I'm really curious as to can they really make him serve that long in prison. I guess they can but I reallly want to know is there anything he can do to get...

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

Ct to Florida probation transfer [ 9 Answers ]

My probation officer put in the paper work for a ct to fla probation transfer. My mother and step father had a roll over accident and they aren't able to do much. He is having more surgery in January and my mother can't care for her self, let alone her 80 year old husband. It was put through as a...

Can I tranfer my probation to Florida? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29 yrs old and was recently given 3 yrs probation, never had a criminal record before this. I was wondering can I tranfer my probation to Florida? It as only over $412.00.

Probation violation [ 4 Answers ]

If my girlfriend run away from her house and she didn't report to her parent that she is not coming home and come to my house and stay there for the intire day time passes and her mom call saying if she is there with me I tell no so she calls the cops. The cop come and she doesn't want to turn her...

View more questions Search