Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NRRamya Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 02:13 AM
    Muscular pains
    I often get muscular pains. For e.g.. my shoulder muscles pains when I strain my fingers. How can I get relief from this?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 05:51 AM

Do you exercise? Is this from not stretching?

Dec 13, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    do you exercise? is this from not stretching?
    When sitting in front of PC, shoulders have to be raised to perform typing through keyboard. If this action continues for more than an hour, my shoulder muscles starts paining. What to do for this?

Dec 13, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Muscular pain
    When sitting in front of PC, shoulders have to be raised to perform typing through keyboard. If this action continues for more than an hour, my shoulder muscles starts paining. What to do for this?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 13, 2008, 01:13 PM

Get up and stretch... take a break from it if you can. I use to get the same thing so I went to see the Doc about it and I was prescribed a muscle relaxer. I was spending an 8 hr. work day in front of a computer so I had to get some help. If you are sitting at your own home computer then try not to sit there so long at a time.
    You can also try taking some over the counter pain medication. I hope this will help you. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muscular body types [ 1 Answers ]

I see many body builders. Have very nice muscular bodies. But some have slopping Shoulders, while other have square shoulders. Is that a genetic, inherited thing. Or does it have something to do with weight training??

Muscular legs [ 3 Answers ]

My calves are very muscular and look too big on my small body, how do I make them smaller

Muscular thighs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I really need help with slimming down my legs. My legs use to be fat but after working out for a couple of months, I've obtained some muscles in the area. HOwever, I hate the overall shape of my thighs and would really like to slim them down. How can I get pretty and toned thighs...

Muscular dystrophy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My mother in law is suffering from muscular dystrophy from last 30 years but her condition is getting worst day by day .we are very much worried about her.Science has made so much development then can it help my mother in law.help us. Any other information will be provided to you if you want.

Slim please -- not muscular [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bit of flab around my triceps area and when I rest my arm against the side of my body it looks large and it's driving me crazy. I also have a bit of flab at my inner thigh but I'm pretty sure its lessening as I do daily about 50 squats, 25 in morning, 25 at night. Am I working out...

View more questions Search