Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessedone07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Cant gain lost weigh back
    OK during the summer I had a loss of appetite and lost about 10 pounds so I got some tests done and the didn't reall find anything. But now I've ganied my appetite back but can't seem to get the weight back. Does anyone know what could be wrong?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 13, 2008, 01:27 PM

I can't tell you why you're not gaining weight.
    But, I can make a suggestion... try drinking some Ensure or one of the other supplication drinks... not to say you'll gain weight by drinking it but, you'll be getting a good amount nutrition and vitamins . You could try eating puddings and milkshakes to help you gain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I gain the lost weight back? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old. A year ago I was 5 feet 7 inches, and weighed 136.4 pounds.. I always wanted to lose weight and finally now I weigh 121.2 pounds, and didn't grow taller. I bought my prom dress but I feel like I lost some of my curves and I sort of want to gain a bit of weight but I'm scared to...

Weight loss-How to gain it back [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 30yr old woman (not ashamed to admit it), have been underweight all my life. I know it's a problem that most wish they had, but really I hate looking like an ethiopian or a crackhead(as I say). After my baby I looked great, kept the weight for about 2yrs... then I got the flu. I lost 18 lbs...

How to gain trust back [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how you can earn your trust back from a loved one To cut a long story short I cheated on him a few times 3 times that is but every time I have had a drink and didn't mean to hurt him and I talks to family that he hates I really do love him we have a daughter together and I...

Have I lost her? Can I get her back? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get her back? I broke off with my girlfriend of 7 yrs because we seemed to be stuck in a rut. We had both had long term marraiges. and both got divorced around the same time. When our relationship blossomed. We had a great 7 years of course there were ups and downs during it. Mainly...

How to help a pitbull gain weight back? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a pitbull which was left in the back yard of an abandon house, how do I help it gain it's weight back to it's initial size? Her ribs are showing and everything, she's a banter pitbull. Could someone quickly reply?:confused:

View more questions Search