Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetBeth Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Does this mean he's not over her?
    Should I worry if my boyfriend keeps going to his ex's myspace profile, it has happened a few times, it's been on the history of my computer.her page is set to private and she's not one of his friends.They were together for about 5 yrs and engaged when she cheated on him and left him for the other person,she lived away from here and is now living back in our area.We've been together for going on 3 yrs.Deep down I don't think I have anything to worry about,but you never know.She came up a lot when we first started dating, and even had her sister's boyfriend try to contact him.Do I worry about this, or should I be upset that he's looking at her page or is it nothing?? Does this mean he's still not over her?
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Dec 11, 2008, 04:32 PM

It might be a little weird but a lot of guys do that and I'm sure a lot of girls too. I used to know a guy that even though he didn't have feelings for the girl anymore he used to keep all of his exes photos and letter and in a box just as a reminder of his past. I'm sure you have nothing to wory about and if you really feel like its bothering you then talk to him about it and ask him why he is looking at her mysace page so much.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 04:36 PM

I agree with kitten

I have lots of pics videos.. and stuff from my x girlfriends.

if this bothers you though tell your boyfriend.
    I'm sure he can undestand.

Dec 11, 2008, 04:40 PM

Thank you for your answers. However I think he would become defensive if I asked him about it...
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 04:57 PM

So what. You can't be afraid of talking to your boyfriend

If this is a big deal to you.. you stand up for yourself and talk to him about it
    Who cares if he has a hissy fit.

Dec 11, 2008, 05:07 PM

Thanks TrueFaith! I think that's what I'll do;)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetBeth View Post
    However I think he would become defensive if I asked him about it...
    Relationships without communication don't work in the long run.

Ask him , its not as if you've done anything wrong right?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetBeth View Post
    Thank you for your answers. However I think he would become defensive if I asked him about it...
    If he becomes defensive then that means he is gulity of your assumptions or has something to hide so watch his actions when you bring up the subject. If he has nothing to hide he won't have any problems talking to you about this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 10:17 AM

I make it unanimous, talk to him and clear this up or it will be a bigger issue than maybe it should be.
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Dec 12, 2008, 11:54 AM

#1 - She cheated on him and left him. The fact that the woman ended the relationship drastically reduces the likelihood that it will be rekindled.

#2 - My ex is still a friend on Facebook, and I still have a book of photos she gave me, and I've got no intention of getting rid of them. They were an important part of my life for a time, and I'm not the type to purge my past. At the same time, these items would never be a secret, and very rarely consulted. My ex had pictures of her ex-boyfriends stacked with the rest of her photos on the computer, never bothered me, and she's never gone back to any of them (and I'm sure she never will).
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 01:50 PM

Communication is needed for any healthy relationship whether its personal or what. If you can't have a simple conversation about what bothers you in your relationship it will never work out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search