Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Dec 11, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Genuine windows
    How someone can check the laptop even if it doesn't connect to the internet?
    Is there any different if I try to make my windows genuine by using any program that can be easily found on any cracks site? Thank you for the answer.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2008, 05:37 AM

Does this help?

Windows

Dec 11, 2008, 05:47 AM
    I'm sorry, but could you post a direct link to the point? I don't know which one, :D
    Would you?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2008, 05:50 AM
    Is your copy of Windows pirated?

Dec 11, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Yup. Is it make a different?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Yes, you won't get any help here using cracks for pirated software.

Dec 11, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Well, I'm asking what is the different between the genuine with the pirated one, even it has been cracked. Can this question be answered here? Its fine if I not suppose to know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My copy of windows is nt genuine counterfeiting software problems [ 1 Answers ]

I installed windows xp and my copy of windows nt genuine , always I start my system it shows this message and creating probs in downloading softwares how to get rid of this blue star in the tool bar without buying genuine:confused:

Is it a genuine. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi... I am sravan... 2 days a go I got a mail from ">EMAIL REMOVED<" mail. So I responded with the detials given and I was surprised seeing that.. according to the details in that my8 ID's was screened by computer among 900 crore mail ID's from diffferent parts of countries.. I have responded...

Non genuine XP [ 4 Answers ]

I have a non genuine windows xp pro and every time I boot , there's a startup saying this copy of windows is not genuine and no longer eligible of receiving security upgrades from Microsoft. By the way , I already removed the WGAtray in notification bar,id like to know how to remove this startup...

Non Genuine Windows [ 1 Answers ]

I have had the same problem lately with my Dell (bought from Dell). Windows not Genuine, I can also go to a web site, connect, and for example log onto Bellsouth, then select the pay my bill link, I get cannot connect. I have gone to Microsoft to try and run updates, but that fails as well. I get...

Cannot find server, micrsoft windows not genuine [ 7 Answers ]

So, a while ago I started to get pop-ups "your copy of windows may not be genuine" so I, of course, ignored it because I have no idea what that means. Now that that pop-up stopped a new problem has started. When I go on the internet, I can look at whatever, but if I want to pay a bill, or sign...

View more questions Search