Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timmason1967 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 04:06 AM
    Bad smell from nose
    I noticed about a week ago a bad smell from my nose.its not there all of the time but it comes and goes,mainly in the mornings or when I blow it.
    Also my eye hurts and I have a constant pain in my temple and my teeth,I'm pretty sure its something like sinusitus,I have been taking painkillers which eventually work for the pain in my head and teeth but the smell stays,
    Will over the counter medication work or will I just have to go to the doctors?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 11, 2008, 04:23 AM

I would say you should see your doctor. It's most likely a sinus infection and you'll need an antibiotic.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2008, 02:02 PM

You have all the classic symptoms of a sinus infection. If it does not clear up (and it sounds like it hasn't) then I would suggest seeing the doctor for antibiotics. The smell is the infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Foul smell in front entrance to home-onion smell [ 6 Answers ]

A really weird smell, like rotten onions, quite embarrassing because my home is kept spotless everyone comments on the smell right when they walk into the house. There is a shower stall in a bedroom above this entrance but we have snaked it and poured drain cleansers down it and also stopped using...

Fix my Red Nose! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this s weird question but I don't know how to fix this. When I get hot (not even that hot) my nose turns bright red. I know its normal to blush and get red when your hot, but I only get red on my nose and no where else. The same thing happens with my hands and my feet. I went to a doctor...

Sewer smell when washing clothes and metal smell in water [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in a Lease to own house and after one month there is now a smell of sewer when washing clothes. The smell in the water has been here since day one and we are in the process of testing the well water. Can anyone help? I think we have a septic tank since we are on well water but the...

Sewer smell in kitchen, wood cabinets smell [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house that had sewer smells in the kitchen probably for years. I found the problem and fixed the pipe. We gutted the kitchen and the smell is still there. The subfloor has an odor. And I am worried the tongue and groove underneath it might smell also. If we pull up the subfloor,...

View more questions Search