Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Dec 9, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Why do we take quizzes to find out about ourselves?
    Ok, I'll admit it, I am a quiz addict. But why do I, and people like me, take so many quizzes to find out about ourselves? Don't we know those answers, do we not trust our judgement? Or is it just a habit?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 9, 2008, 12:29 PM

I think it is just an interest and a bit of curiosity mostly to see how accurate you think the quiz is or if it is accurate gives a perspective to think about.
    SlightlyBroken Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2008, 12:30 PM

I do it when I am bored...
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 9, 2008, 01:04 PM

We don't allways know the answeres, we take quizzes to see if we are the people that we think we are, who do you think you are
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Jan 21, 2009, 09:01 AM

Since I know you tnt, I think it is because you are bored or maybe just want to see if your heart is wrong or right. I do it to and most of the time is because I'm bored and you are working on your homework. I don't want to talk to you because I want ALL my friends to get a good education even when I'm bored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search