Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yosomoton213 Posts: 174, Reputation: 45

Dec 8, 2008, 01:02 PM
    I need the name of this ska/punk song:
    The lyrics go something like "my my my... with a bullet in my eye" or something like that. It's an anthem, and I'm ashamed that I do not know the name of this song. I get the feeling that it's been around for awhile and it's pretty popular.

Thank you!
    cleaningout Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 04:43 PM

That's really hard... Don't you have some more lyrics you can share? Skinny voice, deep voice? I am searching my itunes right now, but any additional help will... well help!
    Yosomoton213 Posts: 174, Reputation: 45

Dec 13, 2008, 03:44 AM

Haha found it... kind of silly. Keasby Nights... hahaha. Lyrics were way off. Hope I can give you all a laugh at my ska noobishness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love punk music, but I don't live the "punk" lifestyle. Is that weird? [ 2 Answers ]

I listen to punk music. I like to think I know a lot about it (primarily 1970s punk/protopunk). The things is, I wear a lot of band t-shirts, but I feel weird wearing punk t-shirts. I just feel like everyone would look at me like I was trying to be cool/trying to be something that I'm not. I'm...

Punk rock [ 1 Answers ]

I'm burning a cd for Christmas but I can't seem to find songs that are punk rock. I need a list of songs that are punk/rock so I can download. If you know any please reply. Thanks. :)

View more questions Search