Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyles4everihope Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Am I paranoid?
    Um yeah I've been wit a guy for a year in 20days and he had this ex when he was 16 threw 19 they broke up he got a diff girlfriend and cheated on her with his ex of three years when he was 21 he really loved that girl that he was with for three years and now she messages him "out of the blue" on myspace and I found it it was a simpl hey hey hey what up bud but I'm ing LIVID idont want to loose him to her! She cheated on him and left him she ddd up her chance will she mess up mine by interfearing? I mean I tld her off on both his profile and mine. He got mad that I did because "I dont need to be mean to her" wahwahwah I'm afraid of losing him I'm a jealous type and I've been screwed over BAD before... any help?
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Dec 8, 2008, 06:50 AM

Being the jealous type is a great way to encourage the person you are with to want to be with someone else. Ask yourself this "Do I want to be labeled as the psycho girlfriend?"

It's hard to let go of jealousy when you've been screwed over but in the long run it's better for your relationships. Do you want to be the jealous girlfriend who ends up in prison after flipping out and killing some chick because she was coming on to your man? Jealousy is bad mojo and you need to find a way to overcome it whether through self-help books or counseling before it causes you to ruin your life. A man who makes you fight for him isn't worth your effort, he's just toying with you. There are a lot of good single men out there who will treat you right but they don't want to start a relationship with a psycho.
    Ber
    1099669 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 8, 2008, 07:23 AM

You need to be able to trust your partner. Acting like the "psycho" girlfriend is a turn off to most men. I used to be jealous and it drove my girlfriend crazy. One day I realized that she really did love me and want to be with only me. Now I take it as a compliment when someone "checks her out" or when guys ask for her number, because I know she is coming home to me. You have to ask yourself, do you trust him? And remember there is the right person for everyone, he may be the one for you.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Dec 8, 2008, 11:43 AM

My opinion is you shouldn't have reacted the way you did. From personal experience most men have a mischievous personality and now you've mad him talking to his ex against the rules its more interesting and fun and exciting. You should say sorry and try to be more open with your feelng about him talking to his ex. Tell him your worried about them getting back together but you won't band them from speaking to each other. Ask him out of respect to keep the convo's minimal for you. If they do get back together then that was just meant to be. You can't stop that and if he did want her back would you even want to stop that. You'd just be in the way of him getting what he truly wants. Be cool and relax. Just pay attention and watch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I paranoid? [ 2 Answers ]

I stuck it in my girlfriend about 5 or 6 times about 2 in a half weeks ago. Without a condom, my girlfriends a virgin. And these past few days she's been getting sick and felling tired, she tells me its just where she isent eating healthy. And she had just got off her period about 4 weeks ago or 5....

I'm Paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with someone for 1 year. He is at university in Cardiff, and I have seen things in the internet (photos, bogs and so on) to suggest he is cheating or has done.. I also looked at his private mail and seen messages from a girl.. I know I shouldn't have looked as it is private....

Paranoid I am [ 2 Answers ]

I keep feeling paranoid. How? When I'm sitting in this little sort of crammed, probably cozy room, I keep thinking that behind me which is a window is a bunch of school friends or jocks or people from my school or some one watching me and laughing and probably even taking pictures of me. My...

How do I know for sure. Am I just paranoid? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband, daughter, and I moved to Virginia because of the Navy. We moved into an apartment that we have been living in for a year now. I have noticed that most of the property and buildings here are very old. I have always felt like there is someone else in my apartment with me. I have not...

Am I just paranoid? [ 10 Answers ]

I thought I knew a lot, but every now and them I get stumpped and this one has me paranoid. Recently my internet connection has slowed or in some cases stopped, its not my ISP, I'v asked and I think I'm the victim of some sort of snooper or some dormant trogan or virus. When I open up my...

View more questions Search