Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ameya_87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 02:15 AM
    How can I convince her for dating
    Hey I love her.. but don't know she loves me or not.She talk with me.. I think she is giving some interest in me.. but she is scaring to tell... but how can I go to her and ask for dating??
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 5, 2008, 01:03 PM

Just ask her... maybe you won't have to convince her.
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 7, 2008, 12:11 AM

Haha tell her she's your best friend and you think about her and stuff. If she goes "aww your sweet" or whatever she likes you too. Then you give her a nice kiss and ask her to let you take her to a movie or something. Even better is if you know something she wants beforehand. For example, if she said she really wants to play Wii Fit, but has no Wii, get her one for Christmas. Then tell her you really want to play with her... or something like that. You'll figure it out if you are in love with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my brother! [ 2 Answers ]

My brother has been dating this girl for many years on and off.Well he is a cop he is a supervisor. Well his girlfriend went to file a report of some type of sexual assault which was not true.Soa after that he lost his supervior position and hedoes patrol now.Well the insane thing is he his back...

Convince my mom! [ 13 Answers ]

I just met this guy and I really like him and I introduced him to my mom but she doesn't want me seeing him.. she is very judgemental.. n its hard because I can't go out with him but he's so sweet and he calls me every night even if he is busy all day if he has a minute he will call me.. I need...

Convince the father [ 9 Answers ]

Im 5 mo pregnant and the father thinks its not his ,how can I convince him that it is?:confused:

View more questions Search