Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tishaj76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 04:14 PM
    What does the colors green,white and yellow mean
    What does the colors on the gauge of the condensing unit mean ,and how can I tell if I have a problem?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 06:11 PM

You can tell if you are having a problem if your equipment isn`t working,, as for the colors of wire,, need more info on what and where these wires are
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tishaj76 View Post
    what does the colors on the gauge of the condensing unit mean ,and how can i tell if i have a problem?
    It could be the colors that the company paints their equipment, but I have an idea that you had something else in mind, we would love to help but we hafe to know more about what your question is.
    KScontractor Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2008, 09:29 PM

What does blue, white, yellow, red blue ? Are you serious? If you can't ask a better question then that please don't even attempt to fix this yourself call a pro.
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KScontractor View Post
    what does blue, white, yellow, red blue ? are you serious? if you can't ask a better question then that please don't even attempt to fix this yourself call a pro.
    Be nice please,, there are people out there that arn`t experts at everything,and this site is here to at least try and be of help when and where we can
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wmproop View Post
    be nice please,,,,,there are people out there that arn`t experts at everything,and this site is here to at least try and be of help when and where we can

Hey Wmproop read some of your reply's. LOL
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tishaj76 View Post
    what does the colors on the gauge of the condensing unit mean ,and how can i tell if i have a problem?
    Can you describe the "gauge" you are asking about. Are you possibly talking about a sight glass, or gauge that changes colors to show if there is moisture of contaminants in the freon system?
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wmproop View Post
    be nice please,,,,,there are people out there that arn`t experts at everything,and this site is here to at least try and be of help when and where we can
    Let me be the first to apoligize if I`ve made any remarks to or about anyone asking a question that is not as smart as some would think it should be. I know I make some comments about different equipment or questions I don`t understand. Also I can`t help but to feel my name wasn`t miss-spelled on purpose,, but like all smart alec things I say I`ll look over the obvious mistake
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Woops I did type that name wrong. Dang it. I am just here for the fun of it.

BTW I do not consider myself smart at all but Mensa International does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Shea Butter is better White/Yellow? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Which shea butter is better white or yellow? Is it better to apply 100% pure shea butter?

Black & white image with 2 or 3 colors only [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I'm new member to this forum. I hope will get the answer one of my very small question. Here we go- Que- If I want a Black & White photograph in which say for e.g. only 2 colors should be highlighted like Red and Sky Blue and rest of the image portion will be captured in B&W,...

Green and Yellow creams [ 2 Answers ]

I have two little containers of face and body stuff. There's one green one that says "nourish", the yellow one says "nourish". They are really small little tubs. I assume they were once part of a set, because there are no additional markings on them. My question is this: What are they? Where...

Finding Clues, yellow,blue,white,green,red teams [ 4 Answers ]

Movie in the 80's I loved to watch. It had teams of people all teens. They had to find clues to win and they found a clue at a mini golf course, an airport with HareKrishna's there and a hotel. The teams car matched the color of the teams. Please help?:confused:

View more questions Search