Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautiful black Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Mind disturbance
    Why is it very boring to study... and I keep thinking of other stuff... there is a weird disturbance in my mind which I want to empty it for studying to have fine grades.. how can I lose this disturbance?
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 4, 2008, 01:10 PM

You are lacking consentration . Are you in High School or college?
    beautiful black Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 11:18 AM
    High school, british high school

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going out of my mind! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I need some help finding the name of a song I just don't know. I heard it awhile ago, it had something to do with "if you had to walk in their shoes", some one was a prostitute or a drug addict. I am not sure who sings this song or what the title is but I am sure it was a make singer. It had a...

You were on my mind [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 questions: I'm looking for a song that has the lyric "you were on my mind" in it. It's a girl and it kind of sounds like an evanescense type song It's really new and they play it on college radio stations Then there is another song I heard once and I cannot remember any of the...

There is something on my mind that I need too tell her [ 18 Answers ]

What do I do if I have to tel my girlfriend something that is so important that it would make or break our relationship. I love her so much that I can't seem too tell her. Does that sound strange. I need too know I am lost in a sea on my own thoughts. Should I write her a letter or just come start...

Asking about MDM.EXE message disturbance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dears I am facing a problem that when I run any application then there come message box with containing text related to MDM.EXE. I search it and delete from c:\windows and from registery but it come frequently after 5 to 6 seconds time interval. I have installed norton antivirus Enterprise 7...

View more questions Search