Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uvware Posts: 57, Reputation: 9

Dec 3, 2008, 12:40 PM
    What are the best art/museums to visit in Romania?
    We are thinking about traveling to Romania, can anyone tell me about any art museums or exhbits in the country?
    Thanks
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 01:38 PM

When I went with my aunt to Romania we went to the National Art Museum of Romania. I like the art there because it has art from the Middle ages and the pieces are good.

My art loves art and own an art gallery here in NY. Sadly when I there I got sick and only had the chance to visit one museum but my aunt went to many.

I am pretty sure you can Google some art museums to get an idea of some in that area and some might give you a virtual tour. Have fun when your there because it's a beautiful place to visit.

Btw, what type of art do you like?
    uvware Posts: 57, Reputation: 9

Dec 4, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    When I went with my aunt to Romania we went to the National Art Museum of Romania. I like the art there because it has art from the Middle ages and the pieces are good.

My art loves art and own an art gallery here in NY. Sadly when I there I got sick and only had the chance to visit one museum but my aunt went to many.

I am pretty sure you can google some art museums to get an idea of some in that area and some might give you a virtual tour. Have fun when your there because it's a beautiful place to visit.

Btw, what type of art do you like?
    Thank you! I like ceramics, Paintings and textiles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romania [ 2 Answers ]

Are Romanians considered as whites? I know that Romania has been conquered by the huns and the turks. I am wondering. PLease let me know if you know. THanks.

MDS in romania [ 1 Answers ]

I have completed my BDS in india.I am looking for my MDS IN ROMANIA.I want to know how to get admission into romanian medical university.romanian pg degree is eligible to practise here in inida or have to to give screening exam for that?and is that approved by european council ?can I pratcise in...

I would like to study in Romania. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello dear sir madam I am really happy to get chanse to ask some questions I am really gratuated secendary and I always dream to study in romania How ican get it?

Romania [ 3 Answers ]

I need some information please. Is Romanian food very different from Western foods? PLease help. Thank you.

View more questions Search