Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skip bertrand Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 07:01 AM
    Rheem gas furnace
    I have an older Rheem gas furnace with badly burnt wiring and needing to rewire. I need a wiring diagram
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Look on the back of the blower access door. There is a wiring diagram there.
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Dec 3, 2008, 06:37 PM

Brings back memories of HVAC/R school when we had to wire a furnace with jumper wires.

Dec 3, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Yep
    skip bertrand Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skip bertrand View Post
    I have an older Rheem gas furnace with badly burnt wiring and needing to rewire. I need a wiring diagram
    What little left of wiring diagram unreadable

Dec 5, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Sorry but I have no wiring diagram for a old Rheem furnace. That is why I told you to look on the back of the blower access door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My Rheem oil furnace will not start, Ignite, I had the tank filled, replaced the filter. And then bled the line. I have pushed the reset button several times, the pump will run for several seconds then quit. Anyone have any Ideas?? Kind regards guide

Rheem furnace wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 8 year old Rheem furnace , should the wiring to the thermostat mimick the wiring to the furnace controls? The a/c works but when I turn on the heat the inducer motor turns on (recently replaced , but it does not cycle or ignite.

Rheem furnace has no heat. [ 1 Answers ]

:cool: hi,out there.bob,here in cheyenne,Wyoming.it's christmas day and we have no heat.we have a rheem criterion 2 gas furnace it doesn't have a pilot light .the furnace turns on and the fan blows,but only blows cold air even with thermostat set on heat.can someone out there help us?thanks MERRY...

Rheem criterion furnace [ 3 Answers ]

My air went out yesterday and I don't what to do... the motor outside is not working but the inhouse fan is work air is coming out of the vent but it is not cool. This happened in the winter and we had the heat ignaitor replace... help?? it 98 degree today

Rheem 90 plus furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Installed in 2004. Just before the fan comes on the furnace bangs/clunks - sound like someone hitting pipes with a wrench. We have had trouble with ignition. Could this be related? If not, any answers?

View more questions Search