Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SlightlyBroken Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2008, 11:07 AM

It won't happen again. I never want to feel like this again. I feel so used. I truly hate myself. I am cutting him out of my life forever.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 13, 2008, 11:17 AM

Don't ever say that you hate yourself, never, its good that you cut him out of your life, that's great, but never hate yourself
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Dec 13, 2008, 03:29 PM

Honestly, I think you are just confused. You have self-esteem problems, or so I assume from this question. Before you can be a good friend to anyone and before you can begin to be good to yourself, you have to figure out who you are. I know it sounds corney, but just listen. Make a list of all the good qualities about yourself, then make a list of the bad things. After that, I want you to tear up the list of bad things. Then, go to a mirror, and read off the good things to yourself everyday. You can't be a good friend, until you love yourself. You can't know what you want, until you see who you really are. Oh, and stop talking to this imbecill, he is obviously using you, and you are better than that.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 13, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by godsbabygirl267 View Post
    Honestly, I think you are just confused. You have self-esteem problems, or so I assume from this question. Before you can be a good friend to anyone and before you can begin to be good to your self, you have to figure out who you are. I know it sounds corney, but just listen. Make a list of all the good qualities about your self, then make a list of the bad things. After that, i want you to tear up the list of bad things. Then, go to a mirror, and read off the good things to yourself everyday. You can't be a good friend, until you love yourself. You can't know what you want, until you see who you really are. Oh, and stop talking to this imbecill, he is obviously using you, and you are better than that.
    Exactly, godsbabygirl knows what she's talking about

Dec 31, 2008, 09:36 AM

Thanks, yes I realize he was using me. I mean other than the fact that as I'm on my way home already really upset and confused I get a message saying if you tell anyone about this I will deny it. The fact that he broke up with his girlfriend and then immediately got a new one kind of made it obvious that he doesn't care about people other than himself... still depressing though.
    solbricht Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 06:11 PM

Are u pregnant??

Jan 9, 2009, 11:26 AM

Good lord I don't know. My period was supposed to start 4 days ago.
    I mean I was on birth control but I missed like 5 days so I wasn't safe. But he didn't finish. Yes I know the pre is still able to get you pregnant but I took a morning after pill just to be safe.
    But now I'm kind of freaked out. I've been throwing up a lot lately. Now I don't have my period. There is no way think of all the odds. He didn't even finish for crying out loud.

Jan 9, 2009, 11:27 AM
    But I'm pretty sure I just have a little stomach bug. I wouldn't be puking yet even if I was pregnant.
    ferrell_2006 Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Jan 10, 2009, 08:35 AM
    Yeah I can really say this guy got what he wanted... guys like him use virgins... dont put yourself down when I was younger and even now sometimes I have a hard time saying no because I don't like people to be mad at me you have definitely got to practice saying no to people or it won't get better... take yourself out get your hair done, nails, hang out with the girls trust me it will take your mind off things and it will make you feel better... dont say you hate yourself you made a mistake but no matter what pople say mistakes make you stronger and you would never learn anything if you didn't learn from your mistakes... juss rememeber this and don't let another jack a@@ do it to you again... keep your head up girl you'll be all right... noone is perfect and makes the best discions

Jan 15, 2009, 12:03 PM

Finally got my period.
    EduardoPerez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 08:13 AM
    Wow.. I wonder what happened S:
    EduardoPerez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 08:15 AM

Wow.. I wonder what happened? S:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you a cat person or a dog person? [ 91 Answers ]

I just was interested in how many people on here had pets. If you do, what species? Did you get them at a breeder or a shelter? What breeds? What do they look like? Do you have pics?:D

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

I want to know If he is the right person [ 2 Answers ]

Is he the actual one, and if so when will he relize this? :confused:

Name of person [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me who sings IF I HAD TWO DOZEN OF ROSE WOULD IT CHANGE YOUR MIND

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

View more questions Search