Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gatorfan0880 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 07:32 AM
    is she a hypicrit
    Ive been with this girl for almosta year and half and we broke up about a month ago and she hangs out with her x a lot and I don't say anything about it. I just want her to be happy and now there's this girl she has always hated and me and her used to have a thing and she moved so we didn't hook up. Well she came down for thanks giving and we hung out and partied together. Well my found out and she freaked out and told me she hates me and never wants to talk to me again. So our semi-formal is coming and I'm a senior and would it be a smart choice to bring the girl that moved away? Isn't my x being hypicritical and she has no room to say anything. I REALLY NEED everyone's help so please leave me some response

thank you
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Dec 2, 2008, 07:40 AM

Do what you want you want to do and ask whom ever you want to ask... you and your X after all have broken up.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 07:54 AM

She just wants to control you. But doesn't want to be with you. Eileen is right Do what ever you want and ask whom ever you want to the dance.
    DeleteAndBan Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Dec 2, 2008, 07:54 AM

Yes she is a hipocrit and you should do whatever the... you want.

Just cause she had to crawl back to an ex instead of someone new like you did, doesn't mean she can keep you from having a good time.

She doesn`t hate you... she hates the fact that you seem to be moving on faster than she expected (and faster than her)
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Bring the other chick! Screw what your ex thinks. You make your own decisions in your own life. Don't let her influence your choice in any way!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 10:36 AM

I agree about bringing whomever you want for whatever reason you choose. But I want to change the thinking about the ex just a little.

It's not "screw her" or "she's a hypocrite so I'll do this"... not at all. You have broken up, so the truth is she has to live in her own head and think what she will and waste whatever energy she wants on thinking about you and/or your life. None of that need concern you.

But I also don't want you to get callous over it. There's no need to take a "screw you" attitude at all. But also don't feel the least bit obligated to answer to her in any way. If she does try to give you grief, keep calm and chuckle it off like you would any weirdo at the mall acting the fool.

Just let her be. Don't do "in your face" stuff to her, and if she does "in your face" stuff in your direction, shrug it off as if it truly doesn't matter.

Because it doesn't.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 10:48 AM

Your ex is just that, your ex. So when you make decisions make them for you and don't worry what she thinks
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 11:01 AM

Yea, JB and Zoe are right. The level headed approach is always best.

My answers may seem a little harsh and in sensitive right now. I was thinking about recent events this morning... :(

My point was, just don't let her influence your choices anymore. She isn't with you, so here feeling or opinions have no bearing in your life right now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 12:35 PM

Do what ever you want, and let her do what she wants. Do you care if she hates you??
    gatorfan0880 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 07:22 AM

You I do care because we were more than boyfriend and girlfriend we were best friends and I'm still in love with her soya
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Whether you recognize it or not, all that has changed, and you need to adjust your thinking, because your letting your feelings blind you, to what she is doing, and that's controlling your life in an unhealthy way. Best friends don't do that do they?? Are her actions fair to you, or what you want??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search